6.Love you babydoll

You are my happy place~

Author's pov

"Iss wakt kon ho sakta hai?"preeta thought confusingly and opened the door to get the biggest shock of her life.

Her heart beat immediately raised and eyes became teary seeing the person standing in front of her door.

"Handsome friend!!"aarush exclaimed smiling looking at karan.

That is when preeta came back to senses and made him stand from her arms.

Karan saw him with a smile on his face and looked back at preeta's face.

Their eyes got moist as they can see each other being near after many years.preeta looked away immediately not wanting to let him see her tears.

Karan chuckled sadly seeing her and looked at aarush who came and held his hand.

"Mumma yahi mere help kiye the.."aarush said looking at preeta.

Preeta looked at him widening her eyes and pulled aarush inside the house not meeting her eyes with karan.

Karan looked at her thinning his eyebrows sadly.

"Aaru andar aao aise kisise baat nahi karte come"she said to aarush.

"Nahi mamma ye mere friend hai... handsome friend batao na mamma ko"he told her trying to come out of her hold.

"Pre..preeta"karan called gaining her attention.

She ignored his call not looking at him " aise koi friend nahi hota andar aao aaru"she called him to take him inside.

But aarush stood between the door not letting her close the door making cry baby face.

"Mamma inhone meri help ki thi aur mujhe bohot sare chocolates bhi diye the app unhe andar bulao"he told making puppy eyes.

Karan smiled inwardly seeing his antics but didn't let preeta to notice.he was just standing there looking at the mother-son conversation.

"Tum andra aaoge ya nahi aarush"she saw him angrily and called holding his hand.

Aarush saw making pout and he got that his mamma was so angry as she called him taking his full name.

Karan noticed his sad face and looked at preeta who was totally ignoring him as if he was not present there.

"Preeta"he again called her nervously.

But she didn't even glance at him and took aarush inside and was about to close the door on his face that he kept his hand between the door to stop her.

But didn't notice his hand and closed the door immediately.

"Ahhh"karan winced in pain as the door hit his fingers causing a cut.

Preeta widened her eyes listening to his voice and instantly came outside to see his fingers bleeding.

Her heart broke seeing his fingers which was bleeding.he was facing his back to her tightly holding his hand wincing in pain.

Not thinking twice she moved towards him and held his hand worriedly.He looked at her surprisingly.

"Mamma kya hua"aarush asked looking at them and saw karan's hand bleeding being shocked.

"Mere frd ko chot lagi mumma"he said  looking at karan as he noticed his hand.

"Aaru andar chalo"preeta said to him.holding karan's hand from one hand and another tightly holding his fingers not letting blood to flow she dragged him inside the house not uttering a word.