5. The New Fifth Year

Začít od začátku

Ominis shrugged. " I just felt like you should be aware of it. I heard first years talking about it this morning." He affirmed. " Apparently the student was sorted into Gryffindor last night. Privately with the Headmaster. "

" Suppose Natty might know something by now." I said as my smile faded. I picked at my finger nails. " Also... I was just.. wondering..."

" Sebastian is sulking exactly like you are." Ominis said. Without any hesitancy.

I snapped my head back up at him. " How did you know I was going to ask that."

" Because I know you." He shrugged matter of factly.

" How long do you see this lasting?" I asked.

" Probably till you give him what he wants. He's quite stubborn." He laughed. " But I'm trying to make him see reason. I know how hard that choice must have been. But I see why you made it. I wish you chose otherwise. But what's done is done. I can't be mad at you. I'd only end up regretting it if something happened." He explained.

" I appreciate that Ominis. Though I understand why Sebastian's so mad. And I don't blame him for this silent treatment." I sighed and moved to get out of bed.

" Where are you going?" Ominis asked.

" Paying a visit to Natty to see if she knows anything about the new fifth year." I explained. " I've been in bed all weekend sulking. I can't sulk forever." I murmured grabbing some clothes.

I went behind a room divider to change. I know Ominis couldn't see but it still felt kinda odd to change in front of him. He usually knew I was changing anyway and would turn the opposite direction of where I was changing, just to make me feel a lil more secure.

" Would you like me to join you?" He asked.

I thought for a moment. " Uhmmm... yanno what yeah. If you're not busy. Please come. We can also make a trip to get you that dittany you needed." I mentioned as I finished changing.

" Where would we go to get it?" He asked. Seemingly confused as to why I didn't just grab some from my dorm room.

" well..." I took a breath. " You showed me your secrete space. I suppose it's time for me to show you mine." I smiled.

He raised an eyebrow. " Technically Sebastian showed you MY secret space. But alright color me intrigued." He stood up and held his wand out to guide him as we left the dormitory.

As we entered the common room, I heard a familiar voice that made me look to the fireplace at the left of us curiously.

There sat Imelda Reyes talking about her quidditch training and it seemed like she was trying to convince who ever she was talking to to join the team.

Once we entered more into the room, there stood Sebastian. Pacing back and forth reading. Only to answer Imelda every so often.

I raised an eyebrow. What was this? He was so dismissive of Imelda when I brought it up. But now.

He gazed up after a moment and I turned away continuing to walk with Ominis.

" Did I just hear Imelda Reyes talking to Sebastian??" Ominis said as we headed up the stairs out of the common room.

I nodded. " Yep. And I saw it." I sighed. " Lovely." I murmured.

" Why on earth is he talking to Reyes?" He asked with brows furrowed. Almost upset.

" What happened between them?" I asked. " He refused to tell me when I asked Friday night. Because it was too much for him to deal with. " I rolled my eyes.