Thinking about it, Jiang Hongbing glanced at the malted milk essence that had just been placed on the cabinet, and began to persuade him: "Sister-in-law, please be polite to me when you come back next time. Although the child is not in his house, in the final analysis..."

" Enough!" Qiao Meilan interrupted Jiang Hongbing.

Jiang Hongbing stopped his voice and looked at her silently. After a while, he touched his pocket, found half a pack of cigarettes and a matchbox, and said, "I'm going out to smoke a cigarette." Just as he walked to the door,

Jiang Hongbing stopped step.

There was an extra person at the door, with a liberation cap on his head and a green military uniform on his body. Judging by his upright demeanor, he must be an active soldier.

Jiang Hongbing paused in lighting his cigarette, and Chi asked: "Comrade, who are you?"

"Comrade Qiao Meilan lives in this ward?" the person outside the door asked.

"Yes, yes, I am Qiao Meilan's husband, my name is Jiang Hongbing," Jiang Hongbing quickly introduced himself, and then asked, "May I ask what you can do with Meilan?

" Comrade came here to find out the situation afterward."

The person who came was Ji Mingjun, because when he introduced himself, he only mentioned his position and didn't indicate which regiment he belonged to, so Jiang Hongbing preconceived that he was the leader of Zhao Hongyi's regiment, and felt flattered: "You want to know Just ask what's the matter."

Jiang Hongbing said as he let people into Bingang, Qiao Meilan on the hospital bed also saw Ji Mingjun, but she had never met the leader of Zhao Hongyi's regiment, and she didn't know Ji Mingjun, so she didn't know that he lied . Hearing that he came to understand the situation, he turned his head indifferently.

What is the use of knowing the situation?

Can they still decide for themselves?

In fact, Ji Mingjun didn't come to find out the situation, and he wasn't in charge of logistics. Even if the army wanted to know the situation, they wouldn't arrange for him to come.

But now that he has the title, Ji Mingjun really prepared a few questions, asked them one by one, and said some condolences, and when the time was almost up, he asked: "By the way, there is something I want to be alone with Comrade Qiao. Let's talk."

This is a military subdistrict hospital, and Ji Mingjun was wearing a green military uniform, and the few questions he asked just now were decent, Jiang Hongbing was convinced of his identity, so he got up quickly and said, "Then you talk , I'll go out for a while." Then he walked out of the ward.

After Jiang Hongbing left, Ji Mingjun looked at Qiao Meilan who was on the hospital bed. She was staring straight at the ceiling with an indifferent expression.

From the time he entered the ward to now, she has been like this, as if she is indifferent to everything.

But this is only on the surface, from her flushed eye sockets and the tears flowing from the corners of her eyes from time to time, one can see the pain and sadness in her heart.

Ji Mingjun opened his mouth, but introduced himself again: "My name is Ji Mingjun. You may not know me, but you may know my wife. Her name is Lin Jing, and she is Zhao Xiangbei's teacher." Hearing Lin Jing's name, Qiao Meilan's eyes flashed flashed.

She did know Lin Jing, not only because she had dealt with Lin Jing when she first came to Huyang, but also because Fang Yalan would occasionally mention this person.