~35~

I don't understand.

Why does that bunny matter so much to them?

Not only did they threaten me to find him, but they were also restless, scared to be exact.

What Jimin said the other day is concerning.

I tapped my foot on the hard concrete, waiting for Namjoon to come out of his house.

I still had to give my company some of the time. I can't let my hard work collapse just like that.

I had to run from home to Seol and then look for the lost bunny every day.

It is exhausting

"Oh, hyung! You are already here. Want some coffee?"

"Thanks, Joon but no. We better look for your bunny" I replied with a tight-lipped smile to the man in front of me, who looked quite tired.

"Alright, I talked to a few people..." he started talking but I cut him off "The animal welfare won't help us find our bunny rather bitch about why we let him go, pest controllers are out of questions, I banged my head there as well, even in Seol they laughed at me... the only possible way left for us now without wasting more time and money, we better call the nearest shelters or vets." I gave him a bundle of papers with lost bunny printed on it, while he keeps on gawking me like a creep " since Jimin is out of question, we split up, you go and visit the shelters and I'll go bang the roads and vets. Cool?" I presented my fist to him.

He nodded with a slight smirk and bumped my fist with his "Cool. I'll see you at midnight"

We part ways to find the lost bunny.

The dying rays of the sun greeted me on the road as I drove my car in a different direction.

My cell phone rang and a longing smile made its way to my face "Taehyungie~" I picked up his call and beamed.

"Hyung I am at your house..."

My brows wrinkled as I stopped my car at a curb "... you are still there?"

I heard him stifle a chuckle "Your Taehyungie is waiting for you... please come home when you are done Hyung. I miss you~" he said with a bit of seduction in his voice.

I bit my lip unconsciously "You are leaving no choices for Hyung?"

"Should there be a choice?"

Oh! Playing bold are we?

I chuckled "ok will come back as soon as I finish my business" At this he groaned on the call

Damn! Does he know how good he sounds?

"hurry home hyung~ bye~" he sent me a virtual kiss and hung up.

I sat in the car, feeling all fuzzy and windup.

Guess I better hurry home and see my Taehyungie.

art is not mine credits to the owner

vote share and comment

I purple you💜💜💜💜💜💜💜