Izumi: I-so, you really arent...

Shade: No.

Izumi: I see.

Flora: If he has a mind control quirk then that is bad.

Shade: That is right, he would be able to control our actions if we weren't prepared for it

Flora: Not only that but if he finds the source of our powers then it's all over too, with One for All in the same location as Boboiboy's powers then he might be able to force him to hand it over to him.

Shade: This is why we were trained to fight those with manipulation powers.

Izumi: You have so many countermeasures.

Flora: We have to, this is also the reason we don't show our faces. To prevent others from finding us.

Shade: So far, there have been at least two people who were almost successful in taking our powers but we were able to defeat them.

Flora: It would be a bad day if someone tried to take my powers, the world would be doomed if anyone takes it.

Shade: All our powers are dangerous, Flora, just one of our powers is enough to destroy everything.

Izumi: Is that why you didn't want to tell us your powers?

Flora: Yes, and the amount of people that will be after us will not be pleasant. Especially with our status, we are a secret hidden from the universe.

Izumi: Wa-wait, this is going too fast. Your a secret hidden from the universe?

Shade: It's because of our relationships with the admiral, aliens all over the galaxy would pay a hefty prize for us.

Flora: Yeah, you remember that auction. There were some aliens that suspected that the current elemental user was the son of the Admiral, he wasn't so lucky to be kept under wraps but the two of us were able to stay hidden for most of it.

Izumi: Ok, wait. I need more of an explanation than that.

Shade: Boboiboy himself is already a well-known figure in the galaxy, with his name already spreading across the galaxy after the defeat of numerous aliens as himself there is no way he can hide his fame but when we were on other missions using our disguises, we are well known as Azrael and Valkyrie but not as ourselves.

Flora: The Admiral is very popular too, and the station is the high bounty that many search for. Not only that but the powers that the Admiral holds are also ones that other aliens want to get their hands on. Our lives are very dangerous that is why we hide ourselves to protect those around us.

Izumi: I see-*Beep*

Shade: *Quickly turn around* It's done. *quickly heads to the screen to check the scans*

Flora: What you got?

Shade: Nothing good, it's a danger level 4.

Flora: It's that bad, huh.

Izumi: Danger level 4.

Flora: Well, long story short it means almost everything on that planet will kill you. Danger level 5 means everything will kill you.

Izumi: *Turns pale*

Shade: From the air to the ground nothing on this planet is safe, and we can't trust the locals will be so kind to us either.

Flora: You are welcome to stay in the ship while we explore this planet-

Izumi: No, I'm going.

Flora: Are you sure?