it's fine haechan💪💪
don't worry👊👊

OK BUT LIKE
let me know if you need ANYTHING

i will, okay?
the same applies to you

yes ma'am
so if you're working
can i visit you tonight?
your workplace is close to sm

i mean sure, if you want😭
i can't stop you from visiting a shop💪

great
see u later my favorite shop girl😎💪
read 1:32 pm

Yujin was putting drinks on a shelf when someone entered the shop. The girl turned around thinking it was Haechan, but she was wrong, because it was an older man. She greeted him and went back to doing her job, being careful though as it was already dark evening, she was alone and it was better to be safe.

After a few minutes, the girl finished and sat behind the cash register, watching the man who did not take anything to buy, acting strangely and sometimes staring at the girl. This made the girl feel uncomfortable, but seconds later Haechan entered the store and the man quickly left.

"Weird." She muttered as the boy walked over to her, pulling the mask off his face.

"What's weird?" He asked, looking at her.

"Oh, The man who had just left was acting very strange before you came in." She told him, and he listened attentively.

"But he didn't do anything to you, right? Are you okay?"

"Yes, I'm fine. Thank you for asking Haechan."

"Are you working alone? Without co-workers?"

"Well yeah? I mean, my co-worker's shift ended about an hour ago." The boy ran his hand through his hair.

"I don't like the fact that your boss allows a young girl to work alone at night. I don't know, I feel like it might be a little bit dangerous. You never know who will walk into that store, and this man was proof of that. Who knows what would have happened if I hadn't walked into the shop at that moment." He said, shrugging his shoulders. Yujin just smiled at him softly.

"I know but it's fine. Don't worry, yeah?"

"Easy to say, harder to do." Haechan told her and smirked. "Can I get your number?"

"Huh? Why?" She said surprised.

"Well, so if anything happens you can call me. Plus in my opinion chatting via messages instead of via instagram is better in my opinion. So?" She thought for a moment and then nodded, handing him her phone. The boy typed in his number and sent himself a text to save her contact on his phone. "Perfect, thank you Yujin."

The girl was about to answer him, but someone entered the store, so Haechan quickly put on his face mask and walked off into the aisle of hair products.

The girls who entered the store looked like high school students. They were talking loudly, laughing and picking out some snacks to eat. Yujin glanced towards where Haechan was and noticed how he was staring at some shampoos, going through them carefully, not attracting the attention of the students. The girl smiled slightly and looked at the teenagers who had come to pay for their things. As the girls left the store, Haechan approached the girl again, pulling the mask off his face once more.

"So, did you find a shampoo you liked?" The idol laughed at her words.

"Yeah, this blue 3-in-1 shampoo." He replied and she looked at him surprised.

"What? There's no way you're using a 3-in-1 shampoo." Haechan laughed again.

"Yeah, I don't. I was just kidding." The boy defended himself, still laughing. She was about to answer him, but someone entered the store again. "For fuck's sake." Haechan was going to go hide again, but the voice stopped him.

"Haechan?" The idol looked and turned to look at the person who called him.

"Oh? Chenle? What are you doing here?"

"I guess I should ask you that?" Haechan's member looked at the girl then and smiled in understanding. "Oh this is why you're here. Is that your friend? Hello, I'm Chenle, nice to meet you!"

Yujin smiled brightly. "Hi Chenle, I'm Yujin. Nice to meet you too."

"See, what if it wasn't my friend?" Haechan asked and Chenle just shrugged.

"It was obvious you knew each other."

"Whatever, what are you doing here?"

"I just wanted to buy water. But now I want to meet your friend! So tell me, what year were you born?" He asked, leaning on the counter.

"Oh, I was born in 2001." She said and the boy gasped dramatically.

"That's it! I'm gonna make you my best friend now, I was born in 2001 as well! This is definitely fate, I need more 01 friends!" Her peer said, and Haechan rolled his eyes at the younger's words. Yujin laughed softly, agreeing with him.

"Woah, you really call it fate? Are you dumb or dumb? You wanted to buy water so get it and go away." Chenle just looked at his friends and turned his attention back to Yujin.

"I'm gonna get your number from him, I'll text you!" Hearing his words, Haechan started to deny it, but the two ignored him, talking as Chenle paid for his water. "I'm gonna talk to you soon, I'll get going then. Haechan, you should go back to the company soon as well. Bye!" The young boy left the shop and Yujin looked at Haechan.

"You're going back to your company? So late? You should go home to rest soon."

"Yeah, I just need to finish the recordings and then I'll go back to the dorms. But don't change the topic of our conversation, do you really want to be his friend? Am I not enough for you? My members are dumb sometimes, they'll be a bad influence." He pouted playfully and Yujin started laughing.

i don't really like this chapter but🫡🫡

chenle and yujin besties, tbh i have lots of ideas for what their friendship will look like<3