23. The Night Of Part 1

Start from the beginning

Aisha finishes her set and comes backstage again, for good this time.

She still looks excited and pumped but she looks at me sort of sheepishly.

"You didn't think it was maybe too much?" She asks me.

"Nah, baby. You did great out there," I reassure her.

I do grab a huge towel and wrap her in it though, cause I'm still a jealous motherfucker like that, sue me.

Laughing softly, Aisha let's me walk her to her dressing room and we shut the door behind us.

For a few minutes.

A little quickie never hurt nobody.

"So, there was supposed to be an After Party afterwards, but now that you are here with me, I guess we could just skip it," Aisha suggests afterwords, fixing her hair in the mirror and changing into some casual clothes.

"Don't you wanna go?" I suggest with a raised eyebrow, watching her reflection in the mirror.

"I mean, I was going to before, but like... There's going to be alcohol there, obviously. Won't it make you uncomfortable?"

"Nah, it's all good," I scoff. "Ya make me sound like an old man or some shit. Just cause I don't partake in that shit no more, doesn't mean I'm stopping you from partaking in it, you know that. Let's go have fun."

"Okay," she smiles, giggling a little when she noticing me still staring at her, biting my lip. "What, boy?!" She laughs.

"Nothing. It's just that you are gonna be the death of me one day, Aisha."

"So dramatic," she rolls her eyes playfully, and walks past me.

I slap her butt and she turns around and glares at me.

"What?" I smirk. "That's how we've first met, ya know. It was all cause I slapped your ass that day at The Source Awards. Now every time I do that, it's like our anniversary or something shit," I say evilly, knowing it will annoy her. But annoy her in a good way, you know what I'm saying?

Aisha rolls her eyes again and quickly turns her back to me so I won't catch her smiling at my crude dumb joke.

"Always so romantic," she huffs with fake exasperation. "Okay, let's go!!" She sounds really excited about going to that damn party, and her excitement is damn contagious, not even gonna lie.

.........

Later on at the party, my wife quickly gets loaded.

Aisha can't really handle her liquor. Never really could to be honest, but hey, she still enjoys it sometimes, I guess.

Now, I'm even more glad I came along with her, so I could watch out for her drunk behind and keep an eye on her.

The party is being held in one of the local clubs as usual, and there's plenty of other industry people here, some might not necessarily associate with Aisha like that, but they are all here anyway.

I smirk when I spot the two very familiar faces as Bizarre and Kon Artis make their way to the crowd to were Aisha and I sit on some nice comfy sofas in the V.I.P.

"Aisha, baby, congratulations on finally breaking away from this fool career wise, now all you gotta do is leave him altogether and get with me," Bizzy jokes and gives my wife a hug, while I narrow my eyes at him. I know he ain't mean that shit, but he still lucky I ain't a crazy motherfucker like back in the day (well, for the most part) or I would've knocked his ass out for even playing like that.

Denaun just smirks and rolls his eyes at Bizarre's antics. I swear this dude never stops clowning.

"But Bizzy, you already have a wife," Aisha giggles absent-mindedly, moving around her hand with a drink in it a tad bit too fast, damn near splashing all of us with it. I chuckle and gently take the drink out of her hand, placing it on the table.