Badgerclops' Diary - My 27th Expedition

Dear Diary,

Sup! My name is Badgerclops. I just got this handy diary earlier today. Well, I should introduce myself...again. I'm Badgerclops, I am part of the Pure Heart Valley Round Expedition Crew or "Pure Heart REC" for short. Pure Heart REC is a expedition crew which travels around the world going to lands away from the four isles researching everything. The thing is there is only 3 members. There's me, my step-mom Adorabat, and Rufus. Rufus is a professional explorer who traveled around more harsh lands and is always prepare for a random attack. He is...strange indeed but I guess he has his own intentions. My step-mom is a small bat who picked me up from the adoption center. Yep, I was a orphan. My mother died and my father left the home when I was little. Adorabat was also a traveler who wandered into the blazing Sunset Isles and the waving Lyric Isles.

Okay, lets go back into what's happening right now. I'm packing up my stuff to go to our 27th expedition. This time it's around...The Emerald Jungle! It's to study the animals of the jungle and the emeralds. I'm a little scared about this expedition because those who go into the Emerald Jungle, they cowardly flee in fear. Rufus was pointing his gun around like a lunatic looking all proud of himself. My step-mom carried lots of our stuff. Since the Emerald Jungle is a bit dangerous we just came prepared. The boat is about to sail off now, gotta go!

-Badgerclops

10 minutes later...

Dear Diary,

It's me Badgerclops again. now the boat has sailed off! The Pure Heart REC is going to the Emerald Jungle! I met up with the captain of the ship. There was a glass wall that was covering the captains face so I could barley see. Their voice sounded like a young teen, how strange. But that doesn't matter. Now the three of us are watching the sparkling blue waters splash all over the place. The fresh breeze flowed is flowing onto my face.

~

It's been 2 hours after looking around the sea and seeing the other two islands pass by. Now were here! We made it. Somehow the captain found a safe spot to get us to the jungle. What a clever captain. The boat just left 20 mins ago and the three of us are traveling through the forests. Some of the plants are starting to wither...I wonder why. Rufus held his gun looking around for something to jump at us. Still, there is nothing here to get us. We went to the safe route! Mom looked like she was in distress looking at the withered plants. "What happened here? Some of the plants look grey."

I was thinking the same too! Mom and I both stared at the withered plants. Rufus barged in and said "C'mon you two! We have to focus on our objective here! We have to study these creatures and gems quickly!" Dude couldn't really stopped bugging us but we both brush it off and left the withering plant anyways. But then, we heard a weird sound. It sounded like...a strange squeaky scream. We ran as fast as we could.