The Stronger I Will Be!

The moon shined upon the trees. The stars start to glimmer the night sky, blue fireflies spread all over the place. Mao was sitting by a river getting frustrated. Not on Kerchak, but on himself. He screams and starts to hit the water he then looks at his reflection. He remembers on what Kerchak said about him.  He starts to slap mud on his body and face just to look like that's he's one of them. He spreads it all over his body and looks at his reflection. Mao's tears start to drop as the mud dropped on the ground.

Kala suddenly shows up arising from the bushes. She sees her 'son' sobbing. Mao notices her presence. "Why am I so different?" Mao asks. Kala sat down with him. "Because you're covered in mud." Kala tries to get closer to him. But Mao scoots back. "No! Look at me, Kerchak doesn't even want to see me at all!" Kala wipes away the mud off of Mao's face with her paws. Kala lies down as Mao does the same. "You know what I see?" Kala asks. Mao's ear twitched, he turns around. "What?" Mao gets up from the ground. "Give me your paws, Mao" Kala puts her paws out. Mao was confused but does the same and presses his hand onto hers. Kala's paws were bigger than Mao's. They stopped touching hands and let go. Mao looks at his paws in realization. "I see a kind heart in you..." Kala's eyes sparkled as the blue fireflies ascended to the stars.

Mao cleans off some of the mud that was on him. He sees his reflection in the river again. This time, Mao looks more determined. "Y'know what? What does he know?" Mao hops on Kala's back with excitement. Orange fireflies surrounded the river this time with some of the orange emeralds glowing. "I'll be the best protector of the jungle I could ever be!" Mao pounds on his chest as he was ready. Kala giggles in amusement. "Hehe, you said it!"

As time goes on, Mao, now at the age of 9. He was struggling in order to be a protector like everyone else in the Emerald Jungle. Mao climbed every tree, only causing him to have splinters. He swang on vine to vine trying to avoid hitting his face on a tree. Mao even managed to make weaponry, he grabbed a rock and a stick to make a spear. He even practiced with Coby and Bao Bao with combat and hissing and growling at the
enemy.

Now we move on, Mao at the age of 15, he is now more flexible and is not afraid to hop on some crocodile heads. Mao has gotten used to his spear and using it to fend off enemies and for hunting. Bao Bao was basically Mao's go-to friend when going at a certain location. Mao saved a baby tiger from drowing from surfing on a tree. Surfing on trees did kind of hurt Mao at first. But he normally finds a way to ignore it and get used to it.

5 years later. Mao is now a adult. He has now been through more difficult challenges. And helps out everyone else out in the jungle. He climbs a whole waterfall up to the top, helping animals getting into trouble, babysitting, fighting monsters, and protecting the jungle as of whole. Now Mao has considered the Emerald Jungle his home. Everyday life in the jungle felt easy. Hear a wild war cry and he'll be there. But there was only one thing...

No one told him about the three other islands and Outsiders.