european champions

The celebrations were in full swing, and the alcohol was flowing, as it should be. We are european champions.

We went straight from the stadium to the hotel where the party was organised and where everyone's families were waiting to welcome us back, the bus journey was rowdy and I don't think anyone was sat down.

"Still can't quite believe it huh?" Leah nudged me as I was sat staring at the celebrations in front of me.

"No I really can't, what have we done." I laughed taking another swig of my gin.

"Probably more than we realise." Leah smiled, before I was dragged away onto the dance floor by Bethany.

@evanblair_

liked by leahwilliamsonn, keirawalsh and 230,640 others @evanblair_ home ❤️

@evanblair_ home ❤️

@user1 congratssssss evan!
@mbrighty04 cannot believe you've just cropped me out
@keirawalsh sarina and leah cutting their wedding cake
—@leahwilliamsonn stop saying that 😭
@bethanyengland4 ❤️❤️
@user2 evan calling leah home???!!
—@user3 no dumbass
—@user4 they don't even like each other
@lucybronze how's the head doing darling
—@evanblair_ :))

As the night progresses so did the dancing and the singing and the drinks, eventually most of the girls and their families going back to their rooms. Myself being one of the last on the dance floor.

"Where did Leah go?" I slurred out.

"She went back to her room, had enough of us for one night." Rachel laughed.

"I'm gonna go get her." I smiled leaving the pounding bass of the music behind as I forced myself up the stairs and to the door of the hotel room.

I knocked as hard as my drunk state would let me, waiting a minute before doing it again, not even attempting to try and find the key card. After some shuffling about the door creaked open and a tired Leah stood.

"Evan, where's your key card, come in." She whined pulling me into the room.

"I'm here to bring you back down." I smiled.

"I'm not going back down Ev, we have a busy day tomorrow." Leah yawned.

"Please Lee, for me?" I smiled getting closer.

"Not even for my super goal scorer no." She laughed. "Why don't you come and sleep?"

"I'm not a party pooper like you." I smiled before trying to leave her grip.

There was a beat of silence as I realised my hands were on her shoulders and our faces weren't too far away from each other, I could feel her breath as she laughed down at my smaller self.