movie night

@evanblair_

liked by leahwilliamsonn, ellatoone and 26,500 others @evanblair_ finally back with the team, all ready for the semis 🦁💞

@evanblair_ finally back with the team, all ready for the semis 🦁💞

@mbrighty04 Missed you missy 💙
@wosostan Hope you're doing good Evan!
@frankirby she's back!
@ellatoone Love this one of me
@_jesslcarter love you loads 🫶🏽
@ellieroebuck she's back to score against you 💞

——

Here I was once again sitting in the medical room. Diane had said she's got the results from all the tests.

"Hello Evan how are we today?" She asked.

"Yeah i'm good, bit nervous now." I told her.

"Right we'll just get right into it then, so your blood test came back and your red blood cell count is too low, that's why you passed out. It's anaemia." Diane explained.

"Is that bad?" I said worried.

"No you're fine Evan, you'll just need to take iron tablets to help you out, i've got them here you need to take one everyday, it'll help." Diane smiled.

"So I can still play?" I laughed.

"Absolutely, in fact I am clearing you to play in the semi final." She said.

"Thank you Diane." I jumped up picking up the bag off meds and going off to tell whoever I meet first the news.

I ended up back in my room while the girls were at recovery, throwing the first pill in my mouth and hoping they would work. There really is nothing on the tv these days, so putting on an episode of gogglebox I waited for the girls to come back.

The door opened and in walked Leah looking as tired as I felt.

"Hey." I smiled.

"Hi, what did the doctor say?" Leah questioned.

"Anaemia." I mumbled.

"Shit, is that bad?" Leah's face changed.

"I need to take iron tablets, everyday for at least 6 months." I sighed. "that's why I passed out the other day."

"We'll at least we know what it is, and that you'll be fine." Leah smiled. "We're gonna all watch a movie in the chill room if you're up for it?"

"Yeah i'll come down." I smiled.

The two sofas were facing the tv that had been rolled into the room, and all the beanbags sitting infront of it. The girls looked cosy as they'd brought down blankets and pillows from their rooms.

"Leah come sit here!" Keira shouted from a sofa, patting the space next to her.

Leah starts to walk over not before grabbing my arm and dragging me across too.