Toss and turn

.
.
.
.
.
Kazutora sat there on the cold ground of the alleyway with an unconscious, injured Y/N lying on his lap curled up into a ball. Having absolutely no thoughts in his mind but replying to all the things that had happened in the span of 1hr, kazutora is regretting leaving her all alone in the club even tho it was just for a moment.

After about 10 minutes of blankly starting at nothing kazutora pulled out his phone from the under pocket of his jacket. Thinking about whom to call for help he decided to call Draken. After about 6 to 8 rings Draken picked up the call.

"Hello it's me kazutora" said Kazutora with absolutely no emotions in his voice.

"Yo hello why you calling this late" said Draken annoyed by the call which distrubed his sleep.

"Draken i need help" said kazutora almost on the verge to cry again

"Huh what happened, where are you" By listening to kazutora voice he figured that something bad had happened.

"I'm sending you the address please bring Emma with you too"

"Yeah don't worry I'm on my way, should i informed the others" Draken asked worried about kazutora's situation.

"No no just you and Emma"

Kazutora hang up the phone call and sent him the address.

Draken woke Emma up hurriedly as Draken and Emma live together but they aren't married yet. He explained Emma about the call and told her to get ready fast.

As the club from their home was about 45min distance, Draken and Emma arrived in 35min thanks to Draken driving fast and also there were no traffic as it's 3am.

After the call kazutora picked Y/N up and walked out the bloody alleyway where lays the two unconscious human.

Kazutora is standing with an unconscious Y/N in his arm even though his left shoulder is injured and is hurting but he didn't mind it instead he took it as his punishment for not protecting her.

Kazutora always took any sort of physical pain as his punishment thanks to his deadbeat dad for this.

Draken and Emma saw kazutora standing a bit far from the club with an unconscious girl in his hand by getting closer to him they realised that the unconscious girl is no other girl but the girl Draken calls her Lil sister and Emma her best friend.

Stopping his car in front of kazutora both of them got out of the car only to see kazutora all bloody and injured and Y/N unconscious, injured and also bloody.

"What the fuck happened" asked Draken grabbing kazutora collar.

"It's my fault" said kazutora with a dead look in his.

And at the moment Draken is about to punch kazutora but Emma stopped him midway looking at him with tears in her eyes.

"Ken stop please let's just go home first" said Emma almost sobbing seeing the state of her best friend.

Draken never liked seeing Emma cry so he realised kazutora collar from his grip.

"Draken please take Y/N to her home I'll be just behind you" said kazutora while carefully putting Y/N in the back seat of his car.