Aftermath

.
.
.
.
.
.

The sun is shining brightly due to the sunlight hitting y/n face, Y/N woke up first and headed to the bathroom to freshen up.

Y/N left the bathroom door open since she is only just brushing her teeth and is not planning to take a shower right now, as it's their day off.

Kazutora on the other hand woke up due to all the noises and also due to his severe headache slowly he woke himself up and headed towards the bathroom.

Kazutora is now standing behind y/n, Y/N is startled by his presence "wtf Kazu stop sneaking up like that"

"Ohh good morning to you too" kazutora said in his husky morning voice while pulling his hair and saying his head hurts.

"Well you obviously enjoyed yesterday so enjoy the aftermath now"

"Thank you for your concern sweetheart"

"Aww aren't you so sweet darling" said Y/N mockingly.

"What you doing" asked kazutora

"Brushing my teeth duh"

"Well give me some attention" said kazutora acting like a child.

"First brush your fucking teeth then talk to me you reek of alcohol" said Y/N

"Yeah yeah ok"

Y/N gave kazutora a toothbrush and now both of them are brushing their teeth.

"Wow we look like a married couple" said kazutora while rubbing his eyes.

"You think" answered Y/N sarcastically

"It's too early for your sarcasm and witty comments" said kazutora while brushing his teeth aggressively

"Calm down tiger slow down" said Y/N

After hearing this comment kazutora smirked and eyed Y/N taking this comment on a whole different level. Y/N observes his expression and got embarrassed.

"Ohh my fucking god don't turn everything sexual i said this with so much innocence"

"Ohh yeah well I'll be gentle Don't worry" said kazutora while smiling like an idiot.

"And you wonder why I hate you"

"I know you love me too babe"

"I fucking hate you"

"Love you too"

After freshing up Y/N went to the living room and turned on the speaker as it's her morning routine to blast music while she make breakfast Y/N connected her phone and played the song "thinking of you by Keno carter".

Bobbing her head to the rythmn of the song and just singing along with it and preparing the breakfast, cracking the eggs and pouring the egg mixture on the pan. Now Y/N is making coffee for both of them after everything is ready Y/N served it. Seeing kazutora having a hangover Y/N also prepared some soup for him.

Not long ago kazutora also came into the living room and told Y/N to turned down the music as his head is about to explode but Y/N being Y/N instead of turning down the music Y/N played "smooth operator by Sade" at full volume since her home is sound proof so she don't have to worry about the neighbours and all.

"Y/N you're the worst" said kazutora while yelling and cursing at her to turn down the music.

Y/N now started to sing and dance along the lyrics with a wooden spoon in her hand using it as mic and moving her hips to the rythmn of the music. Teasing kazutora and throwing sexy and cute expression on him. Y/N took kazutora hands for him to also dance but kazutora is in pain as he feels his head is gonna explode and also feels like his head is spinning but besides all this he took Y/N's hand while cursing at her he also started to move with the rythmn but on a slow pace, Y/N is now pointing at kazutora whenever the lyrics said smooth operator.

After their dancing session Y/N turned down the music and served him the breakfast.

"Ohh i made you some soup so drink it and have some painkiller take them after you done eating your breakfast" Y/N said while sipping on their coffee.

"Wow you really do care about me" said kazutora while sipping on his soup.

"Now shut up and eat"

After they both done eating Y/N cleaned up the place and also give kazutora the painkiller.

"I'm never drinking again i swear to god" exclaimed kazutora while taking the painkiller.

"Yeah yeah we will see" y/n answered knowing full well that this ain't gon happen anytime soon.

"Where's Moon tho" asked kazutora as he hadn't seen Moon this morning.

"With his two dad's" answered Y/N while opening the balcony door to water the plants.

"You mean Ran and Rindou" asked kazutora wondering why is she calling them his dads when he thought that he is the dad.

"Yes his dads" answered Y/N while watering and cutting of the bad leaves from the plants

"Well i thought I'm the dad" said kazutora leaning against the balcony window with his hands crossed over his chest.

"Well you're the third dad now happy" answered Y/N looking at his face as he have this sad expression on his face.

"Why third" said kazutora in a small voice.

"Don't you have like work now" asked Y/N as it's their day off but it's not Kazutora's day off.

"Well you see baji and chifuyu passed out yesterday's and it's past our usual opening time so it's a day off as they hadn't called me" answered kazutora while calculating the possibility of them waking up.

And he is right the three of the took a day off cause the three of them passed out yesterday.

And at the mitsuya apartment he is greeted by chifuyu throwing up in his bathroom and Baji groaning due to his headache.

"Chifuyu might be throwing up and Baji might be having a severe headache like me" said kazutora smiling.

After this conversation now both if them are sitting on a couch and watching TV. Ran and Rin will drop Moon at evening so y/n don't need to go and pick him up.

"To be continued"

_______________________________________________

Picture cr÷ to owners