RW Herb~age: 19

TW : DRUG AD1CCTI0N WARNING!

Herb is sunflower's big brother, and the big brother of april and shizuka,his pronouns are he/him,his personality used to be calm and collective and optimistic then after time it came pessimistic and bittered after Basil's and sunny's death

Hes Suffering from a drug addiction,which mess up his brain alot and made him have hallucinations,fever dreams and anger issues.

This is how he looks like

(npc lookin ahh i know)

FUN FACTS:

He played the piano for 8 years.

He was an B student

He was the first child in the Suzuki family

RELATIONSHIPS

NOAH
He knew him from his friend group and was really friends with her, after the occured he thought of him ever.

DEQUASHIAN
He helped him get his basketball back and became friends with him because of him being the brother of alex,after the occured he kinda hated him for being more happy than him.

KARTER
He knew him from them being friends from his little sister sunflower, they talked about their interests, after the occured it was kinda of the same with DEQUASHIAN but it had more jealous.

ALEX
His best friend,they met when they were 9 and ever since then they became really bestfriends,after the occured he kinda distanced himself from him and alex is really worried about that.

APRIL
His little twin sister he needs to watch out for. before the occured he really cared for her and took care of her back then,after the occured its the same with shizuka

SHIZUKA
His twin brother he needs to watch out for,before the occured he used to play with him and give themselves affection, after the occured he hates him and argues with him alot.

GRANDMA POLLY
His grandma

SUNFLOWER
His younger sister, back then they used to care for eachother,back then he was more like his aunt to her,he used to care for her,he was there and Everything went away in and after the occured, and after that he still cared but not like how he did back then.

SUNNY
His dad, after his death his mental state detiorated and when he found a way to cope with drugs it didn't look tight for him.

BASIL
His other dad, same as sunnys

Up next is Alex