RW Noah~age: 17

Noah is one of sunflower's friends her pronouns are he/she,Noah's personality is more chill and on going,just how he was back then

And this is how he looks like:

FUNFACTS:

He is an A to B student

He probably plays clash of clans

And he's the chillest person in his fruend group.

Before Basil's and Sunny's death, he was the maturest person in the friend group aside from Sunny and Basil cuz its obvious

RELATIONSHIPS
TW: MENTAL ABUSE,AND NEGLECTION

UNAMED MOTHER
he hates his mother because she's a b1tch,she was mentally abus3d by her ,she told her that he is worth nothing and more hurtful comments,and sometimes neglects her,he gets comforted by father when she's miserable from this.

SHIZUKA
barely knew this kid but shizuka always starred at him, and then just leave.

APRIL

Same as last but knew her a little bit, she tried to interact with him, but it never came close.

SUNNY
He knew him because hero told her about this friend he has and she met him,and after his death he paid respect.

BASIL
Same as last

SUNFLOWER
He knew sunflower as one of his friends, and always play outside and inside the house because of their chill nature, and after the occured he helped her sometimes when she needed help.

HERB
He used to not care about him, but after the occured she made him, get a cure from his drug addiction.

KARTER
She was a best friend of Karter and Karter always comforts noah and noah vents to him about his mom.

KEL
His uncle,he's really cool.

ALEX
Her cousin,he always play with him while they have a family reunions

DEQUASHIAN
His cousin,even tho they fight and have quarrels, they still care for eachother.

HERO
his father,he always comfort her when she's miserable in life,and after he heard about this, he settled a divorce on his mom, he loves how his dad comforts him.

Up next herb