You're Makin Me High🥀

Start from the beginning

: Are you texting and driving
with my niece in the car?!?
- Let me call the police chile

Sis💕: No you know when black people say they on the way that mean they about to get dressed.

: don't make no sense.

••

"Where's my babies?" Toya said as she walked in and Reginae ran straight to me.

"Upstairs.."

"Hey auntie!" She squealed and gave me a hug

"Hey, I got something for you, but it's upstairs. Mya can show you it.." She nodded and ran up the stairs.

"Since you came over and disturbed my peace you should make everyone breakfast..." I said.

"I'll make breakfast for the kids and I, but I don't know what you're going to do.." She said before walking into the kitchen.

"Alright don't ask me to get something for you when you can't reach it.."

"Alright I'll make you a nice glass of nothing! Now, where's the pancake mix?" She asked and I went over to grab it out the pantry.

"I'm going to go get dressed and make sure the kids are okay.." I said as I handed her the pancake mix.

"I didn't ask for a play by play.."

"Shut the fuck up!" I laughed as I walked up the stairs. I went into Monica and I's shared bedroom to find Benji and Mazi watching tv.

"Mama! Can I take my bike out?" Mazi asked.

"Yeah, but it's kind of chilly so you need to put on a jacket. I'll come help you find something to wear after I check on your sister.."

He nodded and laid back down against the bed. I walked out the room and went down the hall towards Mya room.

I found them both dressed up in Mya's princess dresses, socks that didn't match and Princess heels. I stopped at the doorway watching them have a tea party and decided to just leave them alone.

••
Later that day..
Monica's pov

I walked through the door and followed the voices into the living room. I walked in and immediately spotted Brandy and Toya on the couch laughing.

"It's not that funny.." I said from behind them causing them both to jump before turning around.

"Damn! You need to make some noise..." Brandy said.

"Toya, what you doing here?" I asked as I hugged her.

"Your niece woke up begging to come so here we are.." I nodded before I walked over to Brandy.

I was going to sit on her lap but I hesitated remember the fact that she fell yesterday. I took one look at her a bursted into laughter as she just looked up at me in confusion.

"What?" She asked.

"I was going to sit on your lap but I forgot you had a little fall.." I laughed.