Ch.7- Aizawa's Sixth Sense: Problem Child Protection Mode

Aizawa's eyes fluttered open as the first rays of morning sunlight filtered through the curtains of his room. His body instinctively jolted into alertness, sensing that something was amiss. The weight of responsibility settled upon his shoulders once again as he remembered the promise he had made to Midoriya—to keep him safe.

Without wasting another moment, Aizawa swiftly made his way to Midoriya's room, a sense of urgency propelling him forward. As he approached, a nagging unease gnawed at his gut, deepening his concern for his student.

With a gentle knock, Aizawa cautiously pushed open the door, his eyes scanning the room in search of any signs of distress. And there, on the bed, lay Midoriya, his face contorted in pain, body writhing in uncontrollable spasms.

Aizawa's heart pounded in his chest as he rushed to Midoriya's side, panic mingling with the urgency of the situation. It was as if time had slowed down, each passing second feeling like an eternity as he tried to assess the severity of Midoriya's condition.

Seizures.

That was what confronted Aizawa—an unexpected and dangerous symptom that gripped Midoriya's body with a merciless force. It was a stark reminder of the fragility of his student's health, a haunting sign that the illness had taken a more treacherous turn.

In that harrowing moment, Aizawa's instincts kicked into high gear. He carefully positioned Midoriya to prevent any harm during the seizure, ensuring his airways remained clear. With trembling hands, he reached for his phone and dialed for emergency medical assistance, his voice steady but laced with urgency.

"Send an ambulance immediately. My student is experiencing severe seizures. We need medical attention now."

Time blurred as Aizawa waited for the arrival of the medical professionals, his focus solely on Midoriya's well-being. His heart clenched with worry, each passing moment amplifying the gravity of the situation.

As the distant sound of sirens grew closer, Aizawa's gaze never left Midoriya's convulsing form. He whispered words of reassurance, desperately willing his student to hold on, to fight through the torment inflicted upon him by this relentless illness.

The arrival of the medical team marked the transition from Aizawa's hands to theirs, as they worked swiftly and skillfully to stabilize Midoriya. Aizawa stood nearby, a silent sentinel, his eyes fixed on his student, his heart heavy with a mix of fear and determination.

The hospital scene would unfold, but for now, in this moment of discovery, Aizawa's focus remained unwavering—on Midoriya's well-being and the fierce resolve to protect him at all costs.