"You know what I'm going to do" I whispered as I placed kisses on her inner thighs and licked them slowly, teasingly.

She gulped "Layla" she whispered "Layla, I have to tell you something" she managed to breathe out.

I looked up at her "Yes?" I continued kissing her thighs.

"I've never done this before" she sighed "With a guy....or a girl" she whispered.

I frowned and stared at her for a moment "Ever?"

She shook her head no, I stared at her "Are you sure you want me to be your first?" I asked.

She quickly nodded her head "Yes" she said "I'm sure"

I smiled "Good" I whispered.

I slowly placed my head between her thighs, she sat up, holding herself up with both her elbows looking down at me curiously, and without breaking eye contact with her I licked her clit.

Her elbows gave in and she laid down on her back as she gasped loudly.

I smirked and devoured her completely. I flicked my tongue on her clit fastly, she moaned loudly and arched her back, her hands going to my hair and pulling it harshly. I moaned in response and placed both hands on her hips to stop her from moving.

"Oh god" she arched her back and ground her hips onto me, I smirked and without warning I dipped a finger inside of her, she gasped loudly and placed a hand on her mouth.

I began fingering her and sucking her clit, she moaned my name over and over again.

"Layla" she cried out, and it was music to my ears, knowing I would be the first and last to make her feel this way.

"You taste so fucking good" I whispered against her.

I smirked and continued to suck and finger her, I looked up at her to see her back arched, head thrown back, and her eyes rolling.

My free hand went up to her chest and played with her breast, she grabbed it and held onto it. Squeezing it tightly, I smiled and flicked my tongue, drawing 8 figure circles on her clit.

She let out a loud moan and gripped my hair harshly, pushing my head onto her.

"Right there" she cried out "Please Layla" she begged.

She was a mess. She was gasping, moaning, and whimpering. She was a mess.

Because of me.

"Tell me" I whispered against her, continuing what I was doing "Who do you belong to?"

She moaned and threw her head back, struggling to speak "Y-y-you" she breathed out.

"Say it," I told her

"I-" but she was cut off by her own moan.

"Say it or I stop" I warned.

She gulped and formed words "I'm yours" she managed to say breathlessly.

"Again," I said increasing my pace

"I'm yours" she moaned loudly "I'm yours Layla all yours" she cried out.

"good girl" I whispered as I continued to hit the spot she liked.

Soon I felt her clench around my fingers, her grip on my hair and hands tightened and I knew she was close.

"Cum Claire" I whispered.

She moaned, "H-h-how d-d-did you k-know," she said breathlessly.

"Because I'm right here" I whispered against her and continued sucking her.