4

When the bell finally rings for lunch I'm the first one out of my seat and towards the door before Mr. Packer steps in the way of the door.

"What now?" I groan.

"It says here that you've been late to almost all your classes lately, so the principal decided that in order for you to stay on time is for you to go with Jake here--" Jake walks in and at the moment I knew what he were going to say. "--To walk you to class every day for the rest of the year."

"You've got to be kidding me. He obviously volunteered to do this." I chuckled sarcastically.

"I will be your not-so-tardy escort." He says to me.

"Toodalo." Mr. Packer says, pushing me towards Jake. Jake takes my hand and pulls me out of the door.

I turn to give Mr. Packer a deadly look before exiting the class with Jake.

"Do you know how to get to the cafeteria?"

I push Jake away.

"Of course. I don't need your help."

I spot Tristan out the corner of my eye, being very intimate with another girl up against a locker.

I roll my eyes at them and look up at Jake to see him looking at the same.

"He's such a man whore." I mutter, making my way for the cafeteria.

I finally find the cafeteria and look around after all the months I've been gone.

I take a deep breath of the disgusting cafeteria food before spotting Calvin.

I half walk half run my way over to his table and slip into the seat next to him.

"Oh Hey Jen, how was your day?" he says to me.

"Not so good." I say, believing he could take away all the bad vibes with a good laugh or his best friend powers or something.

"I understand, I mean you being the most known girl at this school must be tiring. Who knew you were starting the school year off by being a whore." Calvin chews down a potato wedge and shrugged.

Best friend powers are not active at the moment.

This is the danger zone.

"What did you just call me, Calvin?"

"Almost all of the guys in my last period said that you were late because you gave them a quickie or a blowjob." He says.

"Who the hell told you that bull? And why are you listening? Aren't you supposed to be my friend?"

"I am." He chuckled a bit.

"Why the hell are you supporting the ideas of the people who are against me rather than supporting me, your 'best friend' I suppose. What they say aren't even true, so why the hell do you believe it?"

"Aw, c'mon Jenna, don't take it so serious. It's just a joke."

"Fuck you. I'm leaving." I snatch my stuff from the table and storm out the cafeteria,

I run smack into something hard and fall onto my butt.

"Whoops." The guy says, helping me up from the ground.

I look up to see Tristan and instantly try to get away from him.

I struggle my way out of his arms and run to the rest room.

He runs after me.

I get inside of a stall, hoping he hasn't followed me in.

I hear the door open.

"Come out, Jennifer." I hear Tristan say.

I gasp then mentally smacked myself.

He tries to open my stall but I put the lock on it. He climbs underneath the stall and I squeal.

"There you are." He says.

I hear a toilet flush indicating that someone were in here. Tristan gets in the stall with me.

"What are you doing in here!?" I whisper shout.

He puts his hand around my mouth.

The sink water runs.

"What's wrong with you?" He whispers back to me.

I shake my head, trying to get his hand off of my mouth.

The water stops and the door creaks open and creaks closed.

"Why the hell would you care?" I say.

He starts to close the distance between us and I back away as far as I can.

The bell rings and Tristan and I are still in the same stall together. I try to push him out the way but he wouldn't budge.

"What are you doing?" I question, slapping him in the rib.

"We're gonna stay in here until you decide you want to have sex with me." He says, smiling broadly.

"What?!" I scream.

"Yeah." He says simply.

"Get the fuck out of my way dude."

I try pushing him out the way again and he still wouldn't budge.

He pressed his lips against mine.

He swallows the gasp that were about to come up and sticks his tongue into my mouth. He presses his lips rougher to mine, forcing me to kiss him back. Our lips moved into a sync for a while until I realized what I were doing.

I pull my hand back and slap him as hard as I could. He released my lips and looked me into the eyes.

Instead of letting me go he kissed me again but even more demanding, dominating my whole mouth.

I then decided it was time to try something new.

Two can play at this game bitch.

I took my knee all the way back and hit him in his manhood with all the strength I could muster.

He grunts releasing my lips and dropping to the floor.

I moved him out of the way slightly and ran out the restroom, taking short breaths of air.

Before I knew what I was doing, I walked right into Jake.

"Oh there you are." Jake says, putting his arm around my shoulders. The tardy bell rings.

"See now we're both in trouble." He says to me when I meet my class.

Why me?

><><><><><

TO HELL WITH THIS CHAPTER

I honestly do not know what I just wrote...

That happens to every author

They go into a writing frenzy and start writing anything that sounds good in their heads

TO HELL WITH WRITING FRENZIES

I.S.S