Eleven ⁶

Chapter 11 ⁷⁶

"All right. I this is enough." Onjo said while staring at the piled up tables and chairs in front of her.

"Right." Cheongsan nodded his head.

"Gyeongsu, pink cardigan girl, did you already secure our foods?" I shouted at the other side.

"Yes!" The two answered in unison. Gyeongsu smiled at Na-yeon and nodded his head.

"That settled it.." I sigh.

"Aren't you guys coming?" We all look at Daesu who peeked his head from the other side. "We left a gap for you."

"Let's go." Suhyeok turned to us, grabbing a chair before climbing the top of the table, staying in the corner as he look at us expectantly.

"Go on." I patted Namra's back and gave her a small smile before helping her get in the other side as Suhyeok wait for him.

I followed her and wait to help Onjo get down just to earn a pinch on the cheeks from her. "Thanks."

I just smiled and waited for Cheongsan to follow us when Suhyeok spoke.

"Why aren't you coming over?" He asked confusedly.

"Well, someone needs to stay to open the door." Cheongsan innocently answered earning a groan from the others, realizing his point.

"I'll come with you." Suhyeok immediately climb back to the other side which made Cheongsan look at him with a frown.

"It's fine."

"No, it's not." Suhyeok answered back.

"Oh. Can I come too?" I innocently asked the two boys on the other side who immediately look at me with a frown.

"No/Andwae." They all answered in unison in which made me pout. My eyes averted behind me after feeling a hand gripping tightly on the hem of my leather jacket.

I lift my head to face Namra who's glaring at me with her dark and cold eyes, "Stay here and don't get out of my sight ever again." Her voice is as cold as an ice which made me nervously gulped.

"B-but-"

I just let out a groan when she quickly grabbed my arm and pulled me away from there, letting out a loud sigh which causes Gyeongsu to look at me before giggling.

"What?" I mocked him, his smile fading as he clear his throat and look away from me. "Hey, pink cardigan girl." I grabbed the attention of the girl beside Gyeongsu who quickly look at me in annoyance.

"I have a name you know." She spatted which causes me to laugh.

"I want pink cardigan girl." I grin which made her groan, attempting to throw her bag toward me when Namra harshly pull me again. "What's your problem?" I asked her irritatedly only to step back when she glare at me.

"Can you just behave yourself for once? We're not playing here." She coldly says which I make face in front of her, eyes widening as I felt her long nails pinching the bare skin of my arm.