Nine ⁴

Chapter 9 ⁷⁴

"CHEONGSANNN!!"

"Where did you go?" Daesu uttered weekly before grabbing Cheongsan in a tight hug.

Cheongsan didn't help but to cry when Gyeongsu run towards them to join the hug.

"Cheongsan you fucker! Why are you so s-stubborn?!" Gyeongsu cries on his friend shoulder.

Cheongsan can't help but to chuckle at the sight. He also felt guilty about leaving them behind without prior notice. It's just that he became really desperate on getting out of the school.

His smile faded when he noticed a certain girl missing on their side.

"Onjo.. Where's Onjo?" He worriedly asked while trying to hold a stare on each one of them. He also noticed that Ji-min, I-sak, Suhyeok and Namra is not with them.

"Onjo!" He quickly pushed the two guys in his arms before rushing towards Onjo who just came in with Ji-min and I-sak.

"Argh.. that hurts." Gyeongsu muttered while caressing his butt.

"Onjo! Are you okay? Are you hurt?" Cheongsan held the girl on the shoulder while scanning her body and face for possible scars or wound.

"Me. I'm hurt as hell." Daesu groans before rolling his eyes at the sight of them.

"How did you guys know I was here?" Cheongsan asked the others after being relief at Onjo's condition. The girl doesn't have anything serious happened to her.

"Ow!" He quickly dropped in his knees when Onjo suddenly kicked him on his thighs, hitting his body straight on the desk.

"I told you not to go. Why don't you ever listen to me?" Onjo bursted out.

"Hey hey! Let's just save the lover's quarrel for later. We need to move." Daesu interrupted before helping Cheongsan to stand.

"Huh?"

"We need to go."

"Where?" Cheongsan asked.

"We need to get to the roof before the music stops." Wujin answered.

"Let's go." Gyeongsu walk towards them while holding tightly on the strap of the bag he is holding.

"Wait a minute." Everyone turns to Onjo when she spoke. "Suhyeok.. Suhyeok is not here!" She just said before rushing outside, leaving the others dumbfounded.

"Yah Onjo!" Cheongsan called before following the girl outside. The other just let out a exasperated sigh before following.

When all of them left the room and the door closes, it is the time when the door of the storage room suddenly opened revealing Na-yeon that they didn't know that is listening to them since they arrived.

She peeked around to make sure that no one was left. And yes. They all has gone outside to find Suhyeok leaving her again in the room alone.

"Wait Onjo!" Cheongsan grabbed the girl on the wrist and forced her to face him.

"Are you crazy? Why are going all by yourself?!" Cheongsan frustratedly asked but worry is still evident in his eyes.