CONFUSED FEELING

Please ignore the mistake ☺️

Author's pov:
Today too the participants went to the department and prepared for their quiz. Because today is the last day for preparation. Hema and Vihas started discussing about some random topic . After a long hour , they both went to canteen and had their juice. The whole time was pleasant until one entry came to canteen.

' whoa ! Why ? Why is he so handsome ? Day by day I'm getting different feelings yet I donno what it is . But I hope whatever it is , I will respect that. ' hema thought and got puzzled by that feeling. That SP came close to her.

"Are you trying to eat me through your eyes or what? Why are you looking at me like this ?" Spencer asked.

And we all know that Hema is good at acting. She controlled all her emotions and just answered with the straight face , " ah ! About that. I was just wondering why you look so similar to that one over there. You two looks like a twin brothers." Spencer eyed the point which hp was showing and there was a trashcan holded by a monkey statue. He pissed off again by this devil HP and gave a glare to hema. By that he went to other side.

Vihas, " Hey, what's that? " He laughed at the expression of Spencer. " You are literally something HP. Still now , no juniors dare to speak to him in that manner except you . You have lots of guts i guess " he further added.

But HP was in shock of her action because she knows if she keep on doing like this to him , it will end in hating each other. By thinking of that , she was litrelly worried.

After 1 hour.......

Everyone were started preparing for the quiz. Even though sp was mad at hema , he can't avoid her completely. He went to hema , " oh! I thought you too were preparing for quiz but see u guys are playing games " he forrowed his eyes by looking at the paper " wait . What ? Are you guys playing FLAMES ? " He asked in a hushed voice.

"Shh! SP why are you making noise ? Do you want others to hear you ? " She replied him. Immediately, he took the paper and shook his head in disbelief " what is that? You did flames for our biology and English staff . Are you serious?" SP asked in disbelief.

" Hey ! Don't you know about the rumor . Everyone one are talking about their shipping. That's why I started my investigation by doing 'flames'. But don't worry they are just 'friends' , that's what came in my 'flames' " she said proudly which made both the boys chuckled.

Spencer pov:
I'm litrelly done with this little devil . Even though I get irritated by her stupid action , i like that stupid girl. Wait..... Did I told i liked her. Shit! What the hell man.... No ... I meant I like her stupid behavior. Haan , yes. I talked about her behaviour not her.

" Hey , anyways all the best ! Tomorrow is a big day for us. Hope not to get last rank. " I told . " All the best you too! " She exclaimed.

" Out of 4 team , let's see who's gonna win and whose gonna lose" I said with weird expression. Actually I can sense the nervousness in Hema's face. Yes, it's because it's her first time in these kind of stuff. " Fine. I'll take my leave and you enjoy... I mean study with your boyfriend" i told which made her eyes wide open in shock. I enjoyed the moment and started moving away from her.

" What the hell SP! How can you tell things like that? You... b... I'm talking to you idiot.... Where are you going ?.... Hey...." She burst in anger which was caused by me. And I liked it most to irritate her.

Hema's pov:
'Why am I getting angry on him?' i thought. I was silently turning at Vihas where he was already staring at me. " seriously, I can't with you two ... " He sighed.

We both went to library for some books. We seperated and started searching for the book... Then i went to certain place where I lost in my thoughts. That place where I have memories with SP when I came last time. I just remembered that moment I had with him and started blushing until someone approached me.

" Oh you brat! What are you staring at ? Are you daydrea......" Spencer came out of nowhere and started blabbering until he notice the place.

I just started feeling nervous by his presence in the same place. He smirked at my condition and started approaching me , " do you remember this place my devil?" He asked with a smirk and made me blush even more. 'did he just called me 'his' devil?' i thought and blushed like a tomato.

I donno what to do and choose silence as the best answer. We both were immersed in our eye contact. I can see his red cheeks clearly. I broke the eye contact and ran away from the place after informing Vihas .

Author's pov:
' what was that ? Why I'm blushing ' Spencer thought and left the place after few minutes.spenser went directly near his friend called Aryan . Without any words , he hugged him tightly which made his friend to shock.

" Aii! What are you doing dude?" Aryan asked in shock . Spencer just hugged him tighter " i missed you baby " he replied. This reply causes Aryan to push him forcefully and he made a disgusting expression.

" Are you crazy or what ? Suddenly what happened to you?" He shouted dramatically. Spencer " if I know what happened to me , then why should I come to you ? " He murmured making the other to roll his eyes.

"Hey SP . What you guys in love or what ? I know you are a weird boy . But I didn't expect you two be toge...' Priscella started mocking them. But which was cutted by " haa you too... Please no... I'm not in mood to tease or get teased" Spencer replied.

" Really , what happened man!" She again inquired. Spencer was supposed to tell something but he soon shut his mouth by the realisation of Priscella, who was hema's sister.
" Nothing.. I ... Just leave it... I'll be alright soon " he sighed. ' god ! That was too close . I was just suppose to tell her what happened.' Spencer thought moved away from there.

" What happened to him? He is really changed after the entry of your so called sister" Aryan told to Priscella. " Hey you ! Do you wanna die? Don't you dare to talk about my sister" she threatened him who went silent knowing it's waste of time to argue about her sister.

It's a small and boring episode . I know but i'll come with a better one in next episode. 😊