19. He Killed Her?

"Krysten, what did you do?" Sam yelled as he saw Usman lying on the floor, in pain as the wooden bullet hit right in his chest.

"Punishing my parents killer. Am I right Usman?" Krysten taunted.

As soon as Krysten spoke that, Usman and Sam were completely shocked. "Usman?" Sam asked in a confused tone.

"Yes Sam, our boss's name is Usman and he is the oldest vampire in this world, the fucking vampire king," Krysten spat and Sam was completely shocked. He looked at Usman.

Krysten walked towards Usman and bent down beside him. "What did you think king? I would trust you over Aaron? I wouldn't know your truth? I wouldn't know that you were the one who ordered Aaron to kill my parents just because you wanted me under your full control? What did you think, I would know nothing?" She spat.

"How?" Usman groaned in pain.

"Aaron isn't someone who just fell in love with me due to some kind of lust or desires. I am his one true love and he happens to be mine and I think Usman you know what does that means?" Krysten spoke with disgust filled in her voice.

"What does that mean?" Sam asked as he panicked.

"It means, Sam, that since I am Aaron's one true love, he is bound to tell me the truth and I am bound to trust him. There isn't any space for lies and misunderstandings between us. We are above that. The bond we have is so deep-rooted that no one else can understand it except the ones who have found their one true love, and since we have had sex or the union, we can't be separated anymore," Krysten replied.

Sam was completely shocked as he heard that, while Kevin somehow understood why Krysten trusted Aaron after all of this happened. He felt happy that may be due to destiny or some prophecies, the ones who are each other's one true love, won't have any of the basic relationship problems, like lack of trust, communication etc.

"So you are going to kill Usman?" Sam asked.

"Unluckily, Sam, Usman is the king, the oldest vampire and a true immortal. So he and his brother can't be killed, not by any procedure. This wooden bullet, dipped in vervain will give him pain till he takes out the bullet," Krysten spoke as she stood up and turned towards Daniel, "am I right about your brother, Daniel?" She asked looking at him.

"Yes, you are," Daniel replied with an evil smirk. Usman was completely shocked as he saw Daniel smiling at Usman's condition.

"Brother?" He looked at Daniel as he was suffering through pain.

"I am sorry Usman, but being your elder brother, I am the rightful king," Daniel replied looking at him.

Flashback

Daniel was calmly sitting in his room when Krysten and Felix entered his room.

"I think we shall have a good chat, Daniel," Krysten spoke. Daniel turned towards her and spotted Felix. He knew Felix so he got confused for a while.

"Don't worry, it's about your brother, Usman, our boss," she continued. As Daniel heard that, he got scared and thus he revealed his true vampire form to attack Krysten. But before he could do that, Felix stood in front of her in his vampire form as well.

"Listen to her first, she means no harm to you," Felix spoke. Daniel looked at both of them and he couldn't see even a hint of fear in their eyes, so he got out of his vampire form and looked at both of them.

"Speak," Daniel spoke.

"Prostitution, Drug Dealings, biggest Mafia of Alaska, the vampire king who holds power over all the vampires, including you and someone who dreams of controlling the other supernaturals like werewolves and witches, all these are about your younger brother Usman. Am I right Daniel aka Daud?" Krysten spoke as Daniel looked at her in surprise.

"He wants to be the king of all supernaturals by marrying me and then sacrificing me on the next eclipse. Am I right?" Krysten asked.

"Yes," Daniel replied as he rolled his eyes.

"So here I know few things, you and your brother can't be killed and somehow by lots of research and techniques if we kill you both then the entire vampire population will cease to exist?" Krysten asked. "Yes," Daniel replied.

"So I can't punish the actual killer of my parents by killing him," Krysten concluded, "so why don't you listen to me and do what I say?" She looked at Daniel.

As soon as Krysten said that, Daniel burst into laughter. "Silly girl, why would I go against my younger brother?" He spoke while laughing.

"Because the elder brother deserves to be the supernatural king. He doesn't deserve to be the slave of the younger brother," Krysten spat.

As soon as Krysten said that, Daniel looked at her in shock. "Tell me Daud, what have you got from Usman till now? He does so many things yet he gives you nothing and you have to follow his orders. If history is to be believed then he killed the love of your life as well. So why would you support such a brother to be the king of supernaturals and have fun and enjoy just to fulfil his desires and nothing else? Why would you feed his desires and hunger for power?" Krysten spoke in full confidence hoping to pierce his thoughts and turn him against Usman.

Daniel's expression changed slowly as he thought about whatever Usman did to him. He kept on thinking about it all. "What I have to do?" He asked Krysten.

"You have one night's time. Find out a way in your history books by which you can be the king, not Usman, and tomorrow, do that. Be the king, you will lose nothing in this," Krysten spoke and Daniel looked at him.

Flashback Ends

As Usman heard it, he was shocked. "Brother?" He sighed as a drop of tear fell from his eyes.

"She said nothing wrong, Usman. You killed Aamna, my one true love, just because you were scared that I would be inclined to her and in future, I may not listen to you or your orders. She was innocent, Usman," Daniel yelled at the top of his voice.

"You are the selfish, wicked brother who just cares about himself and now, it's time that I snatch from you what's mine. I should be the king, not you," Daniel spat, his voice filled with anger.

"But you have forgotten one thing," Usman spoke as he looked at the ground and then slowly started to stand up, "I am the king. The most powerful vampire," he shouted as he stood up, "and a petty bullet dipped in vervain can do nothing to me." He dug his hands in his chest and took out the bullet and everybody looked at him in shock.

Usman turned towards Krysten, "what do you think, you bitch, you can outsmart me?" He started to walk towards her, "I am way too much old and way too much strong to get outsmarted by a 24-year-old human girl," he yelled as he clutched her hairs. Krysten screamed in pain.

"You know nothing about me, it's just the superficial knowledge. No matter how much of a great assassin you are, I taught you to fight so you will always be below me," he spat, "and your weak 355-year-old vampire boyfriend, he is nothing in front of me. He is just a mere pawn," he spat and started laughing.

Krysten was hissing in pain, and seeing her in pain, Aaron felt pain as well. His eyes turned red and he somehow started to gain his strength, but before he could get up, something unplanned happened.

Kevin started shooting Usman with his gun, pouring all the wooden bullets in him. "Kevin No," Aaron shouted, but before anyone could react anything, Usman picked a sword and chopped off Kevin's head from his body within a second.

As Kevin's head fell on the ground, Sam and Krysten were completely shocked.

"NO," Krysten cried as she looked at the dead Kevin while Usman laughed evilly.

Krysten, Sam, Aaron and Usman looked at Kevin's dead body and at that time Daniel took advantage of the moment. He picked up Krysten's sword without her getting even a hint due to his swift Vampire super-speed and then he immediately slit her throat.

"KRYSTENNNNN" Aaron cried as his eyes suddenly went on Daniel killing her.