(SNF) First Kiss

He was just so...pretty. It was frustrating. George had to hold himself back constantly from pouncing on the smaller man.

George knew he pushed. He knew he had a sharp tongue. Even Dream didn't know what to do with his attitude most of the time. But, Sapnap. Sapnap could handle him. Even times when the rest of the friend group thought Sapnap went too far in retaliation, it was really exactly what George wanted.

It took everything in him to keep his hands to himself. It usually resulted in insults and provocations slipping from his traitorous lips to urge the other to lay hands on him. Lately, he couldn't even hold himself back when there were cameras on him. Fuck...he was so screwed.

Tonight, George was having more trouble than usual. They were on the couch together watching some anime Sapnap wanted to watch. George already was panicking a little that he had agreed to let Sapnap choose the show.
'Idiot.', thought harshly to himself. He typically fought Sapnap viciously when they had to pick a show or movie. But, Sapnap was just too adorable tonight and he couldn't resist. George was terrified Sapnap would see right through him.

To try and fix the damage he'd done, he didn't cuddle up against him. Instead, he scooted away and put his fluffy-socked feet in his lap. I mean...he had to still touch him. George was only one man.

George stared at the bright flashing lights on the screen and let his mind wander while the warmth of Sapnap's hand on his ankle slowly took over his entire body. The initial touch had been scalding hot. It sizzled right where the bottom of his sweatpants revealed his skin. George used all of his energy to not flinch or gasp as he suddenly burned with delicious excitement. Now as he recovered slowly, he basked in the warmth.

He thought about how Sapnap's character on the DSMP was some kind of blaze-hybrid. Fire powers. It made sense now. For a moment, he closed his eyes and imagined the hand sliding up his sweatpants and feeling against his calf...his knee. Suddenly, he was extremely angry he had chosen sweatpants over shorts this afternoon.
"You good?", Sapnap's voice snapped him roughly out of his daze. Terribly, he jerked his feet away without meaning to.
"Yeah! Oh sorry. Oh. My bad. I was falling asleep?", he lied. George was always such a bad liar. But, that wasn't the worst part. Flustered, George shoved his feet back into Sapnap's lap and then pulled them away again quickly when he realized that might be strange to do. He snapped up to a straight-back sitting position fast enough to startle Sapnap into his own.
"George?". The original mix of amused confusion melted into worry.
"I'll go grab snacks!", George said quickly and pushed himself to a standing position. Sapnap stood as well. George turned to flee, but Sapnap snatched his wrist and poked into his side a few times. George squealed and twisted back into the other man in a flurry of giggles. Sapnap grinned and grabbed his other wrist, now holding them both between their chests.
"No, tell me what's going on.". George giggled harder, trying to tug away. His face burned as he failed.
"Sapnap.", he whined.

It was a lot. George always had to make sure he was careful with how much he touched Sapnap. There was something laced in the skin of the other man, he swore. George always had to micro-dose the touches. His heart was already racing from the touch on his ankle, and now Sapnap had tickled him and was seeming to threaten more. There was a firm grip on both of his wrists making him feel woozy. His knees were just begging to soften and let his body collapse into the stronger man. Then, something happened.

George's eyes flicked down to Sapnap's lips. He watched them go from a playful grin to a smirk to a softer smile. A quick tongue swiped across the lower lip and he forced his gaze back up, caught.

In a whirlwind, Sapnap tugged him forward and they crashed together. The warmth, it was there too. In the kiss. It seeped in and melted everything inside of George. His knees gave out instantly. Strong hands found his waist and he wrapped his arms tight around Sapnap's neck. Their lips moved together frantically. It was so good. A dizzy haze of movement. Their lips slipped together as neither let the other lead. George sank his teeth gently into the bottom lip when he remembered the tongue trailing it. Sapnap whimpered at the move, tightening his hold on George's waist. The electricity of the touch sent a shocking pulse right up his spine, making him gasp. Sapnap deepened the kiss instantly. George hung on desperately as Sapnap took control, licking into his mouth. Dizzy so dizzy...oh.