He looked around the area and was in awe of all the items from previous Pizzerias here, as well as some new items placed here. Remembering why he was here, Max snapped back to reality and ventured towards Freddy's room. True to what the bear said, Max was able to open the door without anything required since he is the winner. As he pressed the button, the door slide open where Freddy was waiting.

"Way to go, Superstar!" He cheered.

"NO! GET AWAY FROM ME!!!" Screamed a voice. Both Max and Freddy turned to see where it was coming from.

"Who is that?" Freddy asked.

"Stan!" Max stated as he recognized his friend's voice.

And he was right. In the distance, Stan was running for his dear life from whatever was chasing him. He looked ruffled up and scared. It didn't take long for them to see what was chasing him; an Glamrock Endoskeleton.

 It was chasing towards the boy with what looked like an intent to kill

It was chasing towards the boy with what looked like an intent to kill. And since it was not organic and need air, the Endo was catching up to the exhausted Stan. It was able to grab onto Stan's leg and holding up from the leg. "NO! LET GO!"

Max responded as quickly as he could. He charged towards the Endo to save Stan. Max felt guilty for leaving Renamon and Alaria after they passed out from whatever was chasing him. So he had to make it up by saving Stan. If he didn't, he would never forgive himself.

"LET HIM GO!" Max demanded as he grabbed some trash from the trashcan from the ground and tosses it at the Endo's eye. The trash completely dirtied the eyes of the Glamrock Endo, causing it to lose grip of Stan. As it was trying to wipe its face off, Freddy charged at it and dismembered the endoskeleton like it was Lego, thus shutting the Endo down.

Stan got up while trying to catch his breath from running so far and fast from his attacker. After finally catching his breath, He was able to speak. "Oh thank god."

Max runs up to him and hugs him. "STAN! YOU'RE OK!"

Stan smiled and hugged Max back. "Max! You alright?"

"I'm fine. Where's Renamon?"

Stan shook his head. "I don't know where she's at. Sorry."

Max saddened upon hearing this. "Oh."

"Don't worry. We'll find her." Stan reassured him.

After taking down the Endo, Freddy walked up tot he two. "Max. Are you alright?"

Stan turned to see Freddy and immediately panicked as he got up. "STAY AWAY!"

"Stan?" Max asked in confusion.

Freddy was about to come close when Stan shouted again. "I SAID STAY BACK!!!" Stan's ptsd started to go wild again, causing his heart to beat too fast and his body started shaking from the overwhelming energy rushing through his body. "I knew coming here was a bad idea! I KNEW COMING HERE WAS A BAD IDEA!!!"

"Stan! Relax! Freddy saved us!" Max tried to reassure his friend. But this didn't work as Stan was still hyperventilating.

"HOW WOULD YOU KNOW!?! DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT HAPPEN TO ME YEARS AGO!?! BONNIE ALMOST BROKE MY ARM AND FOXY KILLED MY BULLIES! THESE ANIMATROMICS ARE MONSTERS!!! I NEVER WANTED TO COME BACK HERE!!!"

Upon hearing that, Freddy started to remember the time he was in the old Pizzeria. The memory was still hazy and hard to remember, but it was still there. He was once on stage with Chica and Bonnie, the latter was his best friend. He also remembered that Foxy was put in the sidelines due to an incident, to which Foxy was not responsible of. Freddy missed his old life. But more importantly, he missed his friend, Bonnie.

Snapping back to reality, Freddy Knelled down to Stan's level to try to at least gain his trust while trying to reason with him. "Stan. My old friends didn't mean to."

"Well they did. And I have this arm to prove it." Stan stated as he showed his scared arm to the two.

"Stan. Listen to me. Whatever happened, it wasn't their fault. They would never harm children."

"Well how do you explain the bullies?

"Did you see it happen?"

"Well...no. But their bodies were found and my arm was bragged by Bonnie."

Freddy the took his hat off and held onto it while trying to explain. "Stan. Killing children is never in their programming. Foxy would never kill them. Someone else must have done that. As for Bonnie. I believe he was desperate to tell you. But he couldn't control it."

Max then looked at Stan. "Stan. Please. Freddy is our friend."

Stan immediately took his meds to make sure his heart wasn't going crazy. But he was still on his guard to make sure he wasn't taken advantage of. Freddy the spoke to Stan. "Stan. I am so sorry about your troubled past. Truly I am. But you can trust me."

"How? What makes you different?" Stan asked.

"Because I want to help. I promise to get you and your friends out of here. That promise I will never break. Can you trust me?"

Stan was thinking very carefully while the meds were starting to take effect. After seeing Max and Freddy, he felt conflicted. Sure he was injured by Bonnie and scared by Foxy. But Freddy has never done any of that to him. And he did save their lives. But most importantly, he knows the rest of the gang are missing. So after much thought and with little option, he sighed. "Alright. Just to help find my friends. But remember, I am keeping an eye on you."

Freddy smiled as he puts his hat back on. "You can count on it."

"Thank you Stan!" Max said and he got up with joy. Just then, an announcment was made throughout the Mega Pizzaplex.

"Ladies and gentlemen, thank you for visiting and we hope you enjoyed the show! Freddy and the gang are pretty tired, but they'll be back again next week after a few days of scheduled maintenance! Please make your way to the front of the building where you will be given novelty glasses, a voucher for one free soda refill, and where you will sign a legal disclaimer releasing us of all liability for anything that might have happened during your visit. Have an awesome night, and we'll see you again soon."

"Seems like they're getting ready to close." Stan said.

"But the others are still inside. We need to find them." Max said.

Stan nodded and looked at Freddy. "Freddy. Where do we go from here?"

"Well since there are 12 of you, we won't make it before the Pizzaplex closes, but we must hurry. If I am spotted, I will certainly be taken back to my room. I will escort you to the main exit through the utility tunnels. It is the safest path." Freddy suggested.

"What's that?" Max asked.

"Is it a tunnel that connects to the entire Pizzaplex?" Stan asked.

"Correct. Fazer Blast, Monty Golf, Roxy Raceway: they are all accessible to S.T.A.F.F. with high enough clearance of course. Guests are never allowed down here, but yours is a... special situation." Freddy then opened his chest compartment. "Max. Climb inside. Stan. Climb on my back. I will escort you to the tunnels."

"I...I don't know." Stan said with much doubt.

"Don't worry. I will protect you two." Freddy reassured them.

"Alright. But don't hurt Max."

"I would never do that."

Max then climbed into the chest compartment like he did before and made sure he wasn't cramped inside as it closes. Stan then got onto Freddy's back and held on tightly. Freddy then walked towards the door which leads to the utility tunnels. Stan was still a bit skeptical about trust an Animatronic, especially after what happen. But for the sake of finding his friends, he had to make some exceptions. He only prayed that he has made the right choice.