Max took it and opened the present to see it was indeed a Fazwatch.

 He places it on his wrist and made sure it was snug as a bug on his wrist

He places it on his wrist and made sure it was snug as a bug on his wrist. It then made a sound. "What was that sound?"

"An encoded message. I am sending to you. Check it out." Freddy said.

Max looked at the watch and indeed a message appeared. "Hello, Max. It is me, Freddy. I will escort you to the main entrance. However, I am unable to leave this room. You should have no problem. There is a button on the wall that will open the door to the back room. I will make it accessible to you now." Max looked around after reading the message. He then sees a button that was glowing. He presses it and it opened.

"Well done Max. There is an open air vent inside the maintenance room. You will have to climb through the ventilation system and release me from the outside. Since you are the winner of the contest, you have access to the door from the outside of this room." Freddy instructed.

Max looked at the room ahead. "It's...dark."

"Don't worry. You can do it."

Max swallowed and walked through the door and climbed up towards the ventilation shaft. How fortunate he was that he was small enough to crawl through the vent without getting stuck. And he was even more lucky to have some form of lighting. As he crawled, he can hear sounds from different rooms. He was able to see through the vent to see it was Roxy, whom was talking to herself while looking at the mirror.

"Your performance was perfect tonight. Thank you. Your hair is beautiful. Your tail is beautiful. Everyone was watching you. Everyone loves you. Everyone wants to be you. You are the best. Thank you. I am the best. I am the best."

"Wow. She thinks about herself a lot." Max whispered to himself before he continued onward. The next one was Chica rocking with her guitar and doing so well. The next one was a bit disturbing to the young boy: There was no lighting and nothing to see. But there were sounds for sure as he can hear smashing and breaking in what may be Monty's room. This scared Max knowing that this gator has a violet temper.

Eventually, Max was able to find a vent which leads to the Rockstar Row, a large museum-like area for quests to explore and meet their stars. Max opened the shaft and jumped onto the floor. "Ow." He said as the landing was a bit hard.

" He said as the landing was a bit hard