Pantomime?

"What's a pantimine?" Miles asks his excited twin.

"Pantomime! and it's a type of play. Kinda like a comedy sketch." Mika responds, abit annoyed.

"What makes you think. I want to be in a pan-toe-mime?"

"C'mon, it'll be fun!" Mika says.

Miles gives her a "you can't be serious" look .

"Twin code." Mika adds.

His face changes. "Fineee." He finally agrees, realising how much this probably means to his sister. "Don't understand why you can't just do it alone though, but whatever.." he mumbles to himself as he shuts his locker and walks to class.

____________________________________

"MILES!"

Miles turns to hear his name, just before the school doors.

"Where are you going?" It was his shorter twin.

"Home?" He replies, confused, since this is what he usually does when schools over.

"Pantomime? Audition? Hellooo?" Mika reminds the boy.

"Whatttt, you were actually serious about that?" Miles wasn't really a performer like his sister.

"Oh c'monnn." She grabs his arm and drags him to the auditorium.

As they entered the auditorium something caught his eye, someone.

He stood still, he saw that girl from the musical rehearsals, the musical he also got dragged along to but this time by Bose, Mika got a lead role and Bose really wanted to be involved somehow so he made Miles join the ensemble with him. He didn't mind that much, since it was just the ensemble and noone would notice him as much.

"What is he looking at?" Miles turned from the girl to see the person who had spoke was Bose, stood next to Mika.

"Bose?" Miles didn't expect to see him here, but he's not surprised. If his only two friends were going to be doing the pantomime, he would to. It's a Bose thing to do.

"Me?" Bose said.

"Bose wanted to join, I'll go get the scripts for the audition." Mika then walked off and got the scripts that were lying on the stage.

"Isn't this exciting!" Bose begun, "An audition, wow."

"For you maybe. This is not my path." Miles commented on Bose's excitement.

"Then why are you here?" Bose asked.

"I don't even know, dude" Miles did not want to be there. At. All.

Mika hands the boys the scripts, only a couple pages long. As Miles reads threw it, he looks up at Mika. "This is childish, we're teens!" He claims.

"This is the freshmen pantomime, Miles. I'm sorry it's not 'grown-up' enough for you." Mika tells her younger brother.

"Ohhh, can I be the witch, please please pleaseee." Bose joins in.

"Sure, honey." Mika responded.

"Hey Mika!" A girl waved.

"I said I'd go with Dahlia, but you guys can work together!" Mika walks over to her friend waving. Leaving the two boys alone.

Bose's smile went down, since he only came for Mika. "It's ok, buddy, you got me." Miles said as he placed his hand on Bose's shoulder. As much as he didn't want to read lines for 'Jack and the bean stalk', he wanted to cheer Bose up, so he put on his best giant voice and read through it. Maybe he even secretly enjoyed it a bit.

____________________________________

Turns out Bose wasn't as bad at acting as most thought he'd be. When it comes to Mika and kids tales, he's really good.

Matter of fact Miles and Bose were that good enough they got the exact parts they auditioned with. Miles was the giant and Bose was the witch, and Miles wouldn't tell anyone this but he was actually quite excited.

"No way!" Bose exclaimed happily. "You got Cinderella!" He hugged Mika tightly.

"You got a part too!" Mika returned the excitement to Bose. He put his hands on his mouth and gasped.

"Yeah, you're the witch buddy!" Miles added. Bose gasped again, doing the exact same thing.

"What's wrong sis?" Mika looked sad, she literally got Cinderella.

"I wanted to be the fairy godmother."

Miles stared at her blankly. "You literally got Cinderella. She's like the main character, better then a fairy godmother!"

"But she gets to narrate the whole show." Mika told Miles.

He did not understand it one bit.

The fairy godmother would narrate all 4 panto's: Jack and the Bean Stalk, Cinderella, Aladin and some pirate sketch.

"Who got the fairy godmother then?" Bose questioned as him and Miles looked at the sheet on the wall.

Before any of them could say, or find it, Mika spoke up. "Some girl called, Chapa."

Oh, Miles knew that name. For sure.

____________________________________

flashback

"What you staring at?" A red haired girl had spoke to Miles as he was staring right at her.

They were stood beside the stage as the main cast were rehearsing a number for the musical, as they (the ensemble) were getting ready for their cue to go on stage.

"Ermm," he paused. "Not.. you?"

She just laughed.

"Don't mind her," Friend 1 had said, her other friend then spoke.

"She can be a real bitch." Friend 2 had added, the girl then punched her in the arm. "Ow."

"Stop." Friend 1 had stated, she seemed nice. "You're being too loud."

"Whatever" they said in unison, quieter this time.

Miles just smiled at them not wanting to get involved.

"Hi, I'm Willow" Friend 1 replied back with a smile.

Friend 2: "Blu."

The girl didn't say anything for a few seconds, until she spoke quieter then the rest. "Chapa."

Chapa, woah, Miles didn't know why, but he was so fascinated by that, maybe it was because he never heard of that name before, or because her hair was red, or because her eyes looked right at his but, he took a little to long to respond.

"Names Miles." He said trying to act cool, but no one fell for that sherade.

"Nice to meet you, Miles!" Willow said, wow this girl seemed a bit to nice to be Chapa's friend, I mean everyone's heard the name Chapa before, and none of it was for a good reason.

But one thing had happened that changed Miles mind set for the next few hours to come. She smiled at him.

Everyone started to walk up on stage from the side lines, and Miles didn't even go up. He knew he'd forget the dance and there was something else he wanted to think about in that moment.