SEX & IIIIIIII

Dre POV📷~
So today I decided to stop by Chris crib to see what's been popping with him. I had a feeling Imani was already over there so I didn't bother to call her and tell her I wasn't at the house. I walk up to the porch and knock on the door Jordan answer in her robe.
"Yea Dre Wassup." She said sounding all out of breath.
"Wassup why you sound like you got the wind knocked out of you girl and wear is yo clothes." I asked her smirking a little.
"It's all Chris fault I sound like this and I do got clothes on thank you dad." Jo said giggling.
"Speaking of Chris were is he at anyways." I asked.
"First of all bring yo ass in the house you letting air out my house boy and he taking a shower." Jo said smiling and sounding like somebody mama. I walked in the house and sat on the couch. Imani wasn't there I wonder where tf she was at. I waited for Chris to come down the stairs so we can kick it but this nigga was taking forever so I went to sleep. After 45 minutes I heard a lot of noise and Jordan was crying and running down the stairs with Chris on her tail. I ain't know what the fuck was going on but all I know is that it was about to go down {Kevin Hart Voice}.
Chris POV💡~
Jordan ran up stairs to tell me Dre was down stairs so I tried to hurry up with my shower. I came out the shower and saw that Jordan had my phone in her hand and then she start crying I had put on my underwear and shorts helms fast I ran over to her and tried to snatch my phone out of her hand but she ran downstairs and I chased after her .
"JORDAN GIVE ME MY SHIT." I yelled.
"FUCK YOU CHRIS WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU BEING LOYAL BUT YOU FUCKING ANOTGER BITCH OMG I CANT BELIVE THIS SHIT MAN." Jordan yelled back at me still crying her eyes out.
"GODDAMMIT JO WTF YOU WANT ME TO SAY ITS YO FAULT YO DUMB ASS WENT TGREW MY SHIT."
"JUST CUZ I GO THEOUFH SHIT DONT MEAN NOTHING GO THROUGH MY SHIT BASTARD DO IT YO DUMB ASS AINT GONE FIND SHIT SINCE YOU LOVE THAT BITCH SO MUCH GO BE WITH HER." Jordan yelled falling on the couch next to Dre and start balling her eyes out. Jordan threw my phone at the wall but it fell on the stairs. I walked over to Jordan and picked her up.
"PUT ME DOWN NOW." Jordan yelled hitting me in my chest. I just took them hits and put her down and held her. I then began to cry with her because I knew how much I hurt her I'm so sorry about it but the bitch she saw said Jenai💔 My old girl I talked to while me and Jordan was on a break I ain't text her since 2011 it's 2015 and she mad or was that o shit she saw me and Asley💜 messages but we ain't talk since I came to the D. I just held her then she got quiet so I picked her up bridal style and she didn't move she just blinked I layed her in the bed and pulled the covers over her. Dre then came upstairs and we had a talk and she asked me if I wanted him to tell Imani I said she was gone kill me either way.