SEX & II

~Chris Pov 👱🏽
So yesterday me and Jordan got caught fucking by her momma that shit is hella embarrassing I had to walk past miss Blue when I went to go get something to eat from the kitchen. "Ummmmmm..........GoodMorning miss Blue." I said feeling nervous asf. "Do you think I really wanna talk to you after I caught u fucking my daughter." She looked at me with rage in her eyes I could tell she was pissed the fuck off I mean I can't blame her I would be mad to but her daughter is grown she got to get over it. "Look , I don't know how many times I gotta say I'm sorry u know what , give me a hug." I said putting my arms to give her a hug. "I don't want a hug young man." she said looking dead into my eyes. She walked over to me and kissed me I pulled away she then ripped my shirt off and begs to suck my dick she begins to in buckle my pants I try to push her away but damn she had a strong grip. Next thing I know I hear footsteps coming down the stairs miss blue begins to start sucking my dick and I see where Jordan gets that mouth work from but I didn't want it. I see Jordan's pink sock walk onto the last step.

Jordan's Pov🎀~
So I wake up to here bumping from in the kitchen I thought Chris was burning something so I decided to come downstairs and help him out I get down the stairs to see my mom giving my boyfriend head. "WTF IS GOING ON IN HERE." I yelled. "Baby it's not what it looks like sh-sh-she came on to me I swear I would never cheat." "Is this true mom please don't lie." "I'm grown ass hell I can do what ever I want, fuck who ever I want and say what the fuck I want Now If u have a problem with that then u can leave and Chris ain't even all that Hunni trust me I seen bigger." My momma saying with the look of a lie and shame in her face. "Ok first of all idgaf I'm grown to but I ain't ever think u was such a fucking hoe I mean u give head like that I see why daddy left yo dumb ass." I said kinda regretting it. "Wtf did u just say." "Bitch did I fucking stutter I don't think so." I said looking dead in my mommas eyes. My momma then start walking toward me as soon as she came in my personal space I mopped her shit. I then told Chris to go put some clothes on we're leaving. After a couple minutes he came down the stairs with my stuff and his stuff. I realized that I couldn't trust my momma and Chris ohh that nigga got another thing coming . Since I didn't have no place to stay I stayed at the Comfort Inn with Chris. "Bae u mad." Chris asked. "Stop talking to me Xavier." "Jordan Please don't be mad at me." Chris begged. " Make it up to me." . I said looking him dead in his eyes. He then got on his knees and start kissing on my belly button ring then he slid my pants and panties down and began kissing me then he start sucking my pearl making me extremely weak and I start twitching he didn't stop not even when I came.
...................... 3 Hours Later .........................
"So u still mad." Chris said getting off his knees. "I guess not." I said I mean do u think I could be mad at him after 3 hours of head. "Good , I Love You Jo and if u ever forget that I'm going to always remind you that I love you. " Chris spoke smirking "I love u too baby." I spoke giving him a big hug and kiss. Next, we got in the shower and went to sleep Chris fell asleep before me I thought about the betrayal of my own mother . I then felt Chris wrap his hands around me and told me to go to sleep. I told him I couldn't sleep and that I'll be back before the morning but he wouldn't let me leave he pulled me closer to him and said please don't go but I knew I had to so I slipped out his grip and put some yoga pants on and my Nike crop top on my hair was already in a bun so I was good to go I kissed Chris and left. Minutes later I walked up on my best friend Tynia house so I could tell her what was happening. I don't know why but every time I need to vent I go to Imani I mean she has been my best friend since 5th grade. She Didn't answer the door so I got in my car and left. Lowkey I didn't know where I was going next so I sat in the car to figure some shit out. I then pulled off after several minutes and went back to the hotel when I walked into the room I saw Chris stand there looking pissed ass hell I then saw a lot of police cars out the window and I asked him what the fuck was going on he then picked me up and kissed me and said he was glad I was ok but then he began to cry. He said the police came because they told him that his mom had been in a deadly crash and has passed. Tears began to rush down my face and we cried together that night. This hurt me to I mean his momma raised me and now she was gone I have never seen Chris cry so hard as a matter of fact I never seen him cry at all I could tell his heart was crushed and so was mine I was going to be there for my baby in his time of need so I grabbed his head and layed it on my chest and layed back on the bed with him and let him cry he wrapped his hands around me and cried and I let him.