SEX & III

Chris POV 🉐~
Life ain't gone be the same without my mom man I'm glad Jordan didn't leave me yesterday I can't lose my mom and my girl in the same day. I decided to let my baby sleep she had been up all night with my crybaby ass I know I'm a lucky motherfucker to have a girl like Jo. I went in the kitchen to eat some cereal that the hotel provides for you but it wasn't no milk so I said fuck it and just went to go watch some tv until Jordan wake up. Next thing I know I hear some loud ass beating on the door so I asked who it was they said The Police I was nervous asf I mean I ain't did shit but I was still nervous anyways I opened the door they asked me was my name Chris and I said yea they said they had some good news which I needed at this time it wasn't my momma that was killed in the crash it wasn't even her that got into the crash. I Hugged the officers no gay shit bro everybody know I love girls and I closed the door. I thanked God and start screaming loud asf but I was glad I didn't wake Jo. She looked so cute and she only had her panties on so I was happy asf 😏 I mean damn she looked good all I know is that I was happy asf and I needed someone to celebrate with so I picked Jordan short ass up out the bed and she wrapped her legs around me and placed her head on my shoulder and fell back asleep and I just rocked her and danced with her in my arms like she was a baby. She then woke up and rubbed her face but turned to my other shoulder and fell back asleep. Let me just be honest I was mad ass hell that Jordan was sleep I was happy and I was horny and I wanted sex but my baby was sleep. Since I saw she wasn't gone wake up I took it upon myself to wake her up my damn self so I layed her on her back on the bed she popped up and pushed me up against the wall she ran towards me and ran into my arms so I picked her up she started kissing me and played in my nappy fro I don't know what type of dream she was having but if it make her act like this I'm gone need her to have it more often. I then walked over to the bed and layed us down but Jordan start getting hella freaky she told me to lay straight so I did then she got on top of me and start grinding on me then she kissed on my tattoo with her name on it that tattoo was on my dick so I was hella happy she gave me what I thought was the best head in the universe she then said stfu with all that grunting my smart mouth ass said make me Jo she said ok she pushed my head back and sat on face she said yea u got all that mouth but look who speechless now. Jordan shit was like a watermelon Arizona nice and sweet and the best kind it was like Jesus knew that this was the best pussy on the planet she then got up and slid it in herself. I finally managed to get on top of Jordan and I put her in a position she couldn't break out of which meant she had to take ALL of my dick. The thing was I never ever stuck the whole thing in cuz I knew if I did I was gone kill Jordan I went in deep but that don't mean I stuck it all in my doctors say that I was born with a birth defect that makes my dick grow larger than others. I know I just said I never stuck it in all the way because I didn't wanna kill Jordan but today she was just gone have to die. So i placed her hands behind her head and I pushed into her hard asf making her grunt then I sped up making her moan while she was looking dead in my eyes. I then asked her was she still gone talk shit of course she said yes and I said yes what she said yes Chris I said wrong yes what while I pushed it in deeper she started to moan louder and grabbed my back and moaned yes daddy. I don't know why but I loved it when Jordan called me daddy it was like heaven on earth. After Jordan said yes daddy I asked her would she like for daddy to go deeper and she moaned yea I said how deep pushing a little bit more in she got louder and she said more so I pushed just literally a little bit more in and she start moaning louder digging her nails in my back. I asked this good she didn't answer so I pushed it all in and she got soaked I mean she was super soaked she began to scream and she pulled my neck I start fucking the DOG shit out of Jo she start screaming load asf I thought she woke all of America up. Next thing I know I hear my phone ring it was my home-boy Dre but of course I didn't answer. I then said Who's Speechless Now huh Jo. She just start screaming my middle name and said shit like it's mine and fuck me daddy lowkey I feel gay saying that shit but she wanted it I was about to come and so was she I pulled out start fingering the shit out of Jordan she went crazy I think I gave her a really good orgasm cuz she came all over my fingers I bust on the sheets I hopped in the shower with Jo and we couldn't get back in the bed it was wet asf so we got on the pullout bed and watched tv and cuddled. We watched love and basketball and I called Dre back to see what was so important that he had to call while I was in charge. (convo on the phone)
Dre💯- Hello?
Me- Nigga what u won't I was busy.
Dre💯- What u mean......O but bro I'm glad u told Imani I liked her cuz she mine now and she let a nigga hit after all them years.
Me- Now u see what I was saying about Jordan it takes time but since u hit did y'all fuck or make love.
Dre💯- What u mean, we made love.
Me- Nigga u can't make love the first time u fuck it take like three times and then tall making love.
Dre💯- Aye Chris I gotta go peace bro.
Me- Alr Nigga hit me up if u need a nigga.
(End of convo)
That took me back to the first time me and Jordan fucked we almost got caught bro anyways of that subject I looked down and saw my baby girl sleeping and I decided to fall asleep to.