Complications

Jerry was with Sonia back at the office building as the two were now watching a cartoon Sonia liked on the TV there, Suddenly the power went out however. 

Sonia: "Awww, I wanted to see more of Mr. Bunny!" 

Jerry: "I suppose I should go check the breaker-" 

Jerry pauses as he catches the shadows of figures who moved by the window to the room they were in, Jerry then takes out his Notebook and writes a few things down quickly as he's getting a foreboding feeling. 

4 tough Orc bodyguards armed with strong electric baseball bats poof into existence around Jerry and Sonia, Jerry then also pulls a Laser Gun out of his bag. 

Jerrys: "Boys we might have unwelcomed guests, your primary objectives are to protect this girl and eliminate any hostiles." 

The Orc guards nod as they get into defensive positions...it's quite for a bit...then a crash is heard as multiple people begin entering through breaking the windows! Jerry sees that these figures are...Ninjas? 

The Ninja's waste no time and charge them! Jerry blasts a few back as the Orc guards charge at the rest! the Ninja had more numbers and were quick but the Orc's were stronger and tougher, one of the Ninja went to try and grab Sonia but Jerry quick...

The Ninja's waste no time and charge them! Jerry blasts a few back as the Orc guards charge at the rest! the Ninja had more numbers and were quick but the Orc's were stronger and tougher, one of the Ninja went to try and grab Sonia but Jerry quickly blasted them away from her before getting out his Notebook and creating a force field around her. 

Jerry: "There, now none of them will be able to touch her, Sonia! close your eyes and cover your ears for a bit please!" 

Sonia does as told as Jerry gets to work, Jerry writes up 6 Superpowered Unicorns that charge at the Ninja and begin firing beams of rainbow, this rainbow isn't friendly however and slices through the Ninja when it hits them! 

Jerry: "Guess I was inspired by watching the kids programs with Sonia after all" 

Jerry then writes up one more thing and creates a Giant Vampire bunny. 

Jerry: "Go Bunnicula! slay them all!" 

The Bunny jumps at inhuman speeds and crushes a group of Ninja before it starts chomping away at the rest! 

One of the Ninja is able to kill one of the Orc's but the rest quickly avenge their fallen comrade as the Unicorns Rainbow blast away more incoming Ninja, Jerry takes a few more out with some laser blasts as well. 

Jerry: "Huh, Bunnicula is giving me flashbacks to Monty Python." 

The Unicorns blast a big group of Ninja out of the building with a combined blast that screamed "TASTE THE RAINBOW MOTHER *******" as Bunnicula finishes up with it's prey and only a few of the Ninja remain. 

Ninja 1: "RETREAT!"  

the remaining Ninja quickly throw down some smoke bombs and vanish in a cloud of smoke, Jerry after having his Orc's check that they were gone then dismisses the force field around Sonia and sits back down with her. Just in case though he puts a few Sentry bots outside as well.