The Final Chapter...

Mario: What do you think of the commercial, bro?

Luigi: Well, you did... a job with your editing skills but it's not gonna get us customers.

Mario: What're you talking about Weegee? It's a mastapiece!

Luigi: Yeah but we gotta make an actual commercial, not a YouTube Poop.

Mario: It's gonna get people in regardless, you seen this world? They will accept anything!

Luigi: Mama Mia...

Mario and Luigi have started their own plumbing business. Ever since Luigi got a terrible plumbing job at his house, he wanted to stick it to the crappy plumbers by starting his own business with Mario. Yeah, it's not the best idea, Mario's not the smartest guy, but they still believe in each other to do the best damn plumbing job they can.

As the brothers started to wait for a call on the phone while in their plumbing van, they suddenly got one which surprised Luigi.

Luigi: HOLY SHIT! A CUSTOMER!

Mario picks up the phone and starts to do the talking.

Mario: Super Mario Brothers plumbing service, we're better at clogging crap than the other craps, how can we help you?

Meggy: Uh, Red, it's me, Meggy.

Mario: Oh, hi, Meggy! Any toilets you have a problem with?

Meggy: Well, no, but DON'T HANG UP YET!

Mario: Meggy, how could I hang up and stop listening to your adorable voice?

Meggy: Oh, you. I just wanted to call you and wish both you and Luigi the best of luck.

Mario: Did you see our commercial?

Meggy: Yeah, it's... bizarre, but it made me laugh.

Mario: Alrighty!

Meggy: Listen, I hope both of you won't be busy all day. I wish you still have enough time to take care of our darling little Sylvia. She's turning one in about a week, and I really want you to be around during Sylvia's first words, or her first steps even. Please return home as soon as your shift is over.

Mario: Your old pal Mario will be here by sundown, that's a promise.

Meggy: Good to hear. See ya later, sweetheart!

Mario: Bye-bye, Meggy!

Meggy hangs up the phone, as she calls over their pets. Mario and Meggy's set of 2 Pikachus, Gardevoir, dogs Thor and Keara, robotic spider Violent Ruler, and Meicoomon.

Meggy: Come on now, enjoy your food. I still haven't forgotten all of you.

She walks over to Sylvia's room and picks her up.

Meggy: Aww, you've grown so big since we first got you, my adorable little... *sniffs and growls a little* ...stinky cream puff.

She shyly gives her baby girl a thumbs up, as she quickly has her changed to get the stink out of here.

Meggy: If you have something special planned, like saying something or standing on your hind legs, please save it for when daddy arrives. It would mean so much to both of us if we saw it together.

She hugs her daughter, as Sylvia's eyes darted back and forth, not wanting to show off her powers.

Back with Mario and Luigi, it's been 20 minutes since that call with Meggy, and nobody else has called.