"So? Where am I?"

"You're in my dimension. It's somewhat closer to hell but neither hell or heaven.. Why you're here, I don't know." He hovered further away from Dazai.

"Dimension?"

"You could say that. I make contracts here with foolish humans who successfully summons me." He gleefully said, "As well as give punishments to Satan's order."

"So, basically you're a servant of Satan? Am I here to receive punishments or something?" He groaned at the thought of what the punishments could be.

"It's somewhat that. But I don't think you're here to receive punishments.. It seems like your soul got tangled with mine."

Dazai raised an eyebrow, "I'm a soul? Where is my body then?"

The devil glanced at him, "How the fuck should I know?" He sighed. 

"Then you wouldn't be able to take my body if its not here with me, no?" 

The ginger shot an eye at him, he gritted his teeth. "Fuck.. Do something about it!" 

"Well what am I supposed to do!? I don't even know where my body is!!"

"I thought you didn't break promises?" Dazai went silent. He had already promised the devil his body and soul. 

"Return me back.. and I'll summon you on earth instead." The devil smirked at the man's quick problem solving. He flew closer to him, the devil put his hand on Dazai's face, caressing it. The brunette looked confused at the other's action. He then noticed his body lighting up, "What the hell are you doing to me.." 

He had an mischievous smirk planted on his face, "Just making some precautions.." Dazai felt a shiver down his spine, his body went cold. The ginger then let go of the other's face, the brunette fell to his knees, groaning at the immense pain. 

Before Dazai knew it, he started shivering and could not find any source of warmth in his clothes anymore. "Why do I feel so cold.. You cursed me?" The ginger chuckled at the other's pain. 

He put his hand on the other's face again. Dazai felt the warmth again as the devil touched him, "You better summon me.. or never feel warmth again." He grinned. "Oh and I put another curse on you that protects you from death.." 

In a flash, everything faded to black. Dazai's vision started to swirl as the heat left his body. He squinted his eyes open again-- only to realize he's laying on the beach. His clothes were drenched, proof that it wasn't a dream. His body had went numb. "That devil.." 

A few days had passed since his encounter with the devil. He never went out, the cold remained in his body like the devil said. These days, he researched about the devil he met-- learning the rituals in order to have a successful summon. Although he had tried to summon the devil twice, none of them worked. 

It was starting to get annoying as this was his third attempt. Dazai took out a blade and slit his wrist, he then proceeded to draw a ritual circle with his blood. He inhaled as he stepped back from the circle. His hands shivering due to the cold. 

"Oh grantors of dark disgrace.. You need not wake me up again. I here offer my blood and summon the great Arahabaki,.." 

The ritual circle glowed a bright red, Dazai could see red markings emerge from his shaking hand. The room shook, "I finally succeeded..." He groaned. 

Before his eyes, the devil appeared. "You actually managed to summon me on your third try.." He laughed. 

The devil hovered in front of Dazai. He flew around the brunette, "You don't look half bad.." 

Dazai raised an eyebrow, "Couldn't you see me?" 

"Obviously not, you were a soul. If I squinted my eyes hard enough I could see your face." He scoffed. Dazai scrunched his face, he leaned on the wall behind him. 

"Just kill me already." He groaned, his body shivering.

The devil looked at Dazai, a mischievous smirk formed on his face. "Looking at you now, you're not so bad yourself.." He flicked his tongue and flew closer, "It would be a shame to just kill you, no?" He reached out both of his hand to the other's face, cupping it as he leaned in closer, his eyes full of indescribable 'lust.'

Dazai was a surprised at the devil's statement, he looked away with mixed emotions. But at the devil's touch, he finally felt heat. "You're flustered?" The ginger cackled.

As the devil was busy laughing at Dazai, he was slowly melting at the devil's touch. 'How absurd..' He thought, but he couldn't resist the warmth that the touch gave him. 

After a while of laughing, he decided to pull his hands away from the brunette.. Only to be stopped by Dazai. "Eh..?" 

Dazai took the ginger's hand and kissed it leaving the other shocked but somewhat flustered. "If you think it's a shame to just kill me then touch me more.."

The devil looked at him with his mouth wide open, it was supposed to be a joke but he couldn't believe that a mere human is telling him to touch him more!

"W-what?!" He shrieked as he tried to flap his wings backward, only to be forcibly pulled down to the ground. Dazai held captive of both the ginger's hand, holding onto it tight above the devil's head. "You can't use any spells without your hands, can you?" He smiled.

He gritted his teeth as he tried his best to hide the blush that was creeping onto his face. He then tried freeing himself from the other's grasp but it was useless, 'What the hell? Why is he so strong?!'

"You brought this upon yourself by cursing me with that damn curse.." He leaned in closer and smirked. 

"W-wait. I'll undo it so let me go you maniac.." 

Dazai smiled innocently, "It's a bit too late for that don't you think?" The devil was confused at his statement. He then realized what the other meant as he felt a nudge from below. 

"Are you fucking serious..?" 
To lust for a devil that's coming for your life? He'd never thought this day will come.

I LOST MY SANITY WRITING THIS. NEVER EVER AGAIN .
also this is rlly bad cuz i wrote it on the verge of falling asleep. it's a oneshot so theres probs no part 2 for this.. also im discarding my morals rn. the next one might be an omegaverse im srry.. still no mpreg tho. 

Word count: 1701