Periods🩸-George W

Summery: Y/n is on her period but George weasley helps her though it.

A/N: me personally i don't like period stories but i think this one is cute...ish

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

George's POV:

"Hey guys gooooooood morning" I run into the great hall and sit next to Fred with Lee in front of us.

"You're in a good mood, who did you prank?" Lee asks.

"Uh nobody I'm just happy because me and Y/n are going on a date tonight, we haven't been on a date in awhile she's been busy with this thing called studying" I happily say.

"Speaking of Y/n where is she?" Ginny butts in from next to Lee.

"Good question...I actually don't know" I realize.

"You're her boyfriend shouldn't you know?" Fred says confused.

"Okay clam down she didn't sleep over last night so If I we're to see her today It would of been here at breakfast but she's not here...Hey hermione have you seen Y/n?" Turning away from Fred and talking to Hermione.

"She said she wasn't feeling well and you know how Y/n is in the morning so her not feeling well doesn't mix well, so I didn't push her or anything. I would check up on her though" Hermione says with concern in her voice.

"Yeah I will, I'll be back guys" I say filling my plate with two muffins and fruit taking a cup of water too.

I run down the halls trying not to spill any food or the orange juice. I make it to the Gryffindor door and say the password and the fat lady lets me in.

"Y/N!!" I yell as I run up the stairs to the dorms.

I take a deep breath before I bang my head on the door because my hands are full with the food and drink.

"WHAT THE HELL WHOS THERE?!" I hear Y/n yell from inside.

"Sorry my hands are full Y/n so I banged my head on the door" I say with pain in my voice.

She opens the door still in her sweat pants and bra you could tell she just got up to open the door.

"Hi my love Hermione said you arnt feeling well so I brought you breakfast" I smile to her putting my arms out a bit for her to take.

"Thanks Georgie but I just need you" She took the food and drink and put it on her desk and wrapped her arms around me tightly giving my forehead a kiss first because I banged my head. I smiled into her shoulder and took her legs and wrapped them around my waist so I can carry her to her bed. I lay her down the bed and I get under the blanket with her bringing her close to my chest.

"You're like a giant heating pad" She says into my chest snuggling into me.

"Is that a good thing?" I look down at her and she's already fast asleep.

"I'll take that as a yes my love" I say quietly and hug her tighter also falling asleep. I already skip class, skipping a full day won't do any harm.

Your POV:

"mm George...George?" I groan turning around excepting to see George but see that the bed is empty.

I swear I remember him coming over...

I flop back down on the bed still extremely tired. When I'm on my period there's only three things I need: Sleep,chocolate, and George. But i'm missing two of those three things currently and this period is hitting hard.

I hear the door slowly open making me turn a bit to see who's at the door.

"You're up, perfect" I see George come in with a Y/F/C basket.

"What's that?" I ask sitting up as George sits next to me.

"It's a period basket, it has face masks that we can do, your favorite chocolates and candy, a heating pad, pads (or tampons depending on what u prefer), a coloring book, fun socks for fun, your favorite tea plus a cute little mug,water, and one of my sweaters for you to wear" He finishes off pointing out everything in the basket for me.

"Awww Georgie this is so sweet of you" I pout up at George hugging his arm looking at the basket in front of us.

"Aww don't cry, why are you crying" He said whipping my tears away.

"Hormons...and also this was just really cute" I say between tears. I jump on him wrapping my arms around him crying into his neck.

"I have the perfect thing for you" He says once I let go. He puts on hand out in front of him and the other has his wand. He says spell and a box of issues appear in his hands.

"To whip away your tears because no one as beautiful as you deserve's to cry" He says taking a tissue and whipping my face with it. I look at him in the eyes and stop his hand from whipping and kiss him sweetly.

"Thank you Georgie, you didn't have to do this. I know you wanted to go out tonight i'm sorry" I say staring into his eyes.

"Of course I did! My girl wasn't feeling well so It's my job to make sure she feels better the date can wait as long as I'm here with you that's all that matters" He says putting his hand on my face his tumb rubbing my cheeks.

"I love you George..." I say sweetly putting my hand on his hand.

"I love you too my love..." He smiles.

"Okay now face masks!!" I say and grabbing the two face masks from the basket and pulling his arm to the bathroom.

I loved writing this one