kms!!!

im so bored 😭i swear being a college student aswell as having a job at night is so tiring literal kms

im so bored 😭
i swear being a college student aswell as having a job at night is so tiring
literal kms

???
tmi for a person u just met? 🫢

who cares atp
you've already seen my body anywsy

oh
right
but like 2 jobs damn

ikr
i literally jus wanna travel
arnd the world bro 😭

where would u wanan go if
u were to go tho?

definitely
hmmmmmmmmm
paris!
i wanna meet my soulmate there lmfaooaoa

well i hope u find urs??

bffr thats way tooooo unrealistic 💀

i mean u never know ☺️

whatever

——————-

it was another regular day where as you spend your time in the morning till afternoon studying and going to your university, you had always been a normal student with good grades. the only reason you had good grades were because you didnt want to put down the effort your parents did for you.

however this was enough to push you to go futher now that you're an independent woman with her own apartment, a dream that was never expected.

timeskip ',-

currently 11:30pm, your stream begins in 20minute; before your stream started you went on a call with shu yamino in the server vc channels.

" bro i swear sometimes i wanna go back in time for jussst a bit. " you said to him.
" what the heck did you do this time?? " he asked you
" you see i sent something to the wrong number, and it was a BADBAD one at that!!! "
" how bad was it that it had to be THAT bad? " he asked but with a tone of sarcasm
" i swear, omg like i sent someone an explicit photo of mine. " you replied dryly as you recalled the time this happened.
" what the hell? you do those? " he asked you with a suprised expression
" oh shit "
" uhm! pls forget that but yeah " you sarcastlly cried
" well im sure that theyll just forget it?? ahahaha " he laughed slowly trying to comfort you.
" you suck " you said
" you know what imma prepare my stream byee!! " you left the call as you prepared your setup to start streaming.

SHU's POV ',-

with the sudden bye from y/n, i heard the discord sound tell me that she had left already. I thought to myself about the previous conversation to why it sounded very familiar.

normally shu wouldve brushed it off but this story was way too familiar, now that he was feeling curious he decided to go swap around apps to apps trying to find that familiarities, he checked instagram, twitter, facebook and even discord. nothing even hinted a hint of that conversation they had, till he saw a notification from mysta which messaged him about the upcoming meetup with every nijisanji member.

after mysta and shu planned about the meetup, shu decided to look around his imessage contacts, as he was scrolling to names to names he saw the name " angel ".
" angel huh " he mumbled to himself.
shu scrolled up to their first convo and thought to himself that this could possibly be y/n. shu tried recalling all the events that were happening already, debating whether that was y/n or not.
until shu remembered a time to where y/n said something very specific which was the exact information that shu needed,
during their collab with mysta and enna, y/n mentioned that she had sent photos to the wrong number 4 days ago. which was the exact day this " angel " sent her photos to his number.
shu confirmed this information to himself, suddenly smirking as he began planning how to play this out, now that he had taken a liking to y/n more now than before.