off guard | meet up

as you were streaming playing minecraft aswell as talking to your chat at the same time ( #multitasker ), you took a small break reading and answer chats messages; one caught your eyes " has anything crazy happened to u recently ", making you laug...

as you were streaming playing minecraft aswell as talking to your chat at the same time ( #multitasker ), you took a small break reading and answer chats messages; one caught your eyes " has anything crazy happened to u recently ", making you laugh out loud making the chat question on why you were laughing

" HAHAHA!, hold on.. i just saw a chat asking me if anything crazy happened to me recently " you continued laughing thinking of an answer while you looking up the ceiling, just as you were thinking of an answer shu joined the stream unexpectedly, obviously the chat knew he joined going feral over it, however your head phones were on your shoulders since if you think of something while listening to something, that itself can keep you off task really easily.

shu stayed quiet the whole time waiting for an answer since he thought he joined at an ok time, the time where you thinking if an answer for a question.

" OH I GOT ONE! " you yelled the moment you thought of one.

" recently ive accidentally sent a stranger some explicit images as a joke, BUT i didnt know it was a stranger till i noticed odd about the numbers " you told the chat.

shu questioned himself if he heard any related scenarios to the one you just explained.

one clicked, the night of the accident. shu wasnt so sure that it was you since he thought of you as the pure type of friend, but one thing can always change someone's perspective of another.

but ofcourse he paid no mind to it since he had no evidence if it was you, afterall he would never think of you as that person.

so he left the stream.

AFTER STREAM ! | OFF COLLAB !

" ennaa!! its been so long since ive seeeen youuuu !! " you ran to enna expecting for a hug. " excuse me, we're literally like a block away " moving back from your hug. " LOL, no way i just witnessed y/n getting rejected over a hug " rosemi laughed out loud.

" not like fulgur didnt hug u yesterday " you responded back, " HEYY! that was probably because he didnt hear me since my voice is tiny. PLUS HOW DID YOU KNOW?" rosemi replied.

" oh me? uki told me lmao "

" ok but like whose house do we go to enna or y/n? " elira joined in

" lets just go to ennas since she has more food than me ", " im living that cheap life " you continued

" but like dont u earn alot from ur viewers? " pomu asked

" i like to save up, plus im on a diet sadly ". diet was one of the things you hated to the core but still you continue to have a diet since you wanted to manage your health and body.

" ugh, i have an assement soon.. ", " i hate college " petra said in frustration.

—— 🕊️ ——
me too gyal i hate schooll so mhchhh !!
really low effort sinc ei wanna sleep
prolly will rewrite tho!