Girl Meets World

Magsimula sa umpisa

"You don't want this." Maya warned him. "Bring it on." Farkle said. We all looked forward again. "I always thought he'd wind up with back-of-the-class Brenda." Riley told us. We all turned around to Brenda. Who sorta resembled a female Farkle. I shuddered. "Ew, yuck!" Farkle exclaimed as we turned back in our seats.

"Actually, the great mystery of the universe is how you could love three women the same who couldn't possibly be more different." Mr. Matthews told Farkle. "We're not so different." Riley protested. "May I overstep my bounds, sir?" Farkle asked, raising his hand. "You always do." Mr. Matthews said. Farkle and him switched spots. Farkle flipped Cory's name plate so it showed his name.

Farkle slammed his hands on Riley's desk. "Riley is the sun, warm and bright and lights up my whole day." Farkle said, and then ran to Maya's desk. He slammed his hands on her desk. "Maya is the night, dark and mysterious. And the night has always been a mystery to me. Because I go to bed at 7:30." Farkle tols us. He ran over to my desk and slammed his hands on it. "Dylan is the sunrise. Mysterious, beautiful, and a true piece of beauty. Who is a complete mystery yet, an open book." Farkle said. He backed up.

"How could I love these three different women? How could I not? Thank you! I am Farkle!" He exclaimed, and walked back to his desk. Mr. Matthews walked back to his. He flipped his name tag around. "So we were indeed trying to find out who we were as a people. Who am I? What should I be? History shows that bad things happen when you don't know who you are." Matthews explained. The back door opened. The whole class turned to the door, to see the kid from the subway enter.

"Who are you? I don't know who you are." Matthews told the young boy as he walked over to our teacher. "Subway boy." Riley whispered to Maya and I. I smiled.

"I'm Lucas Friar from Austin, Texas." The boy introduced. "Oh, new student, Mr.

Friar?" Matthews asked. "Yes sir." Lucas answered. "Great, you're just in time for today's assignment. Have a seat." Matthews told him. Lucas nodded and walked over to the seat behind Riley. I noticed Riley was watching Lucas with her full attention.

"Okay, so we-" Mr. Matthews started, but stopped when he noticed his daughter wasn't paying attention. He turned her head around. "So I'd like you guys to open your books to page 48." Mr. Matthews instructed. I opened up my textbook and turned to page 48 with the rest if the class. "Now I'd like you to turn to page one." Matthews told us. I turned to page one like the rest of the class. "Now I'd like you to read from page one to 48." Matthews instructed. The entire class, including me, groaned. "Oh, too bad on you." Matthews told us. I rolled my eyes.

"Okay, so for tonight's assignment, I'd like you to write me a three-page essay on anything. Anything at all that you guys believe in so strongly you'd fight for it." Matthews explained.

"That! I'd fight for no homework! I come here every day. Why can't you teach me everything I need to know while I'm here?" Maya exclaimed. "Whoo!" Riley said, pumping her fist. She earned a glare from her father. "Not Whoo." Riley said. I rolled my eyes again. "He gets our days. Let's take back our nights." Riley said standing up. "No homework, more freedom. Who's with me?" Maya asked. The entire class began chanting "No homework, more freedom" over and over again. Maya leaned down closer to me and Riles. "This is it, kid. You want to be like me? Stand up," Maya told Riles before chanting again.

I smiled and stood up. I was obviously going to back my sister up. "No homework, more freedom." I chanted with the rest of the class. Riley eventually joined us. We all continued chanting, as we stormed out of the classroom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I sat in my bedroom on my bed as I looked at my desk. My homework from history class sat on it. I continued to stare at it, as my door opened. I turned my attention to the door. In entered Maya. She was in her pajamas. Just like I was. "Hey, Dyl. What'cha doing?" Maya asked me. I shrugged.