⋆ void's values and company guidelines.

En başından başla

These are the guidelines of the book you must follow. If not, you may be kicked out or not be accepted into the af. Please sign your name at the end of this section to let me know you understand the rules :D

˖° — I. STAY ACTIVE
Most important rule, please stay active!! This means voting and commenting on every update. Also please add this book to your library.

˖° — II. KINDNESS
this is one of Void's values, but I should mention it again. Be kind!!! There is no need for people making fun of anyone's oc(s), they're not yours so who cares? Or if someone debuts before you and you were here longer, soon enough it will be your turn to as well. Everyone will debut.

˖° — III. AGE RANGE.
Since the story starts off in 2019, only ocs born in the years 1990–2003 are allowed. This will change as the 'years' pass, and eventually younger ocs will be accepted too :))
Also, there is no limit on the age difference between ocs and their face claims, ONLY as long as they look the age you're saying the oc is. If this rule is not followed, I will ask you to either change the oc's age or the face claim.

˖° — IV. DIVERSITY.
Here, ocs from any ethnicity/nationality are welcome, and it is encouraged. Your oc does not have to be east asian, all trainees are treated the same and will debut.
However, no ethnicity bending please!

˖° — V. FORMS & OCS
Please make sure your form is neat and easy to read. Make it as aesthetic or not as you want, it won't affect whether you're accepted or not. Also please answer all questions unless it says optional.
Now onto ocs. Do not overpower them, thats boring! Everyone has flaws, even your favourite idols. Your oc will be best at one skill, such as dance, out of the main three skills (vocal, dance, and rap). After you have applied with 3 ocs that have each of these skills, you may apply with an all rounder / triple threat. Plus, the more ocs you make the more likely you are to debut :D

˖° — VI. DATING
Your ocs are allowed to date other ocs in Void only. But, there are a few rules.
1. No adult-minor relationships because it's weird.
2. No nsfw roleplay in public comment sections. I've seen that before and it's weird please dont do that i'd like to keep my sanity
3. Not really a rule but a preference. I would rather you start dating etc when you have debuted because there is more opportunities for chapters like dating scandals (those chapters seem so fun to write)
4. If you want to date another person's oc please let the admin know!!

˖° — VII. ROLE-PLAY
It is likely that I will make a chapter of the building where you can role-play as your ocs and make friends (or enemies👀). This is another great way to earn points toward your debut, and it shows what people you get along with and you may even be put in a group together.

˖° — VIII. FOLLOWING
I wasn't going to add this because I find that most people who add this rule only want follows for some reason, but i couldn't care less about that.
So this isn't mandatory but since I have already been giving updates about the book on my message board, I should probably mention that following me can be useful. But of course, you don't have to. I will be following all trainees that apply.
Also i am always welcoming new friends, so feel free to message me on my message board so we can become friends :DDD

If you understand the company rules, please sign your name here to guarantee your place here.
SIGN HERE.

I mentioned in the guidelines that you gain points for interacting with the book, and thats true!! Every time you comment and vote, you will get at least 10 points each time you do this

I mentioned in the guidelines that you gain points for interacting with the book, and thats true!! Every time you comment and vote, you will get at least 10 points each time you do this. Leave 5 comments on one chapter? 50 points for you, which means you're halfway to being eligible for your debut!

Now, here is the chart guide to our personal point system:
UNLIKELY TO DEBUT (YET)
10 POINTS — CLASS D-
20 POINTS — CLASS D+
30 POINTS — CLASS I-
40 POINTS — CLASS I+
WORKING TOWARDS BEING ELIGIBLE FOR DEBUT
50 POINTS — CLASS O-
60 POINTS — CLASS O+
90 POINTS — CLASS V-
LIKELY TO DEBUT
100+ POINTS — CLASS V+

The trainees with 100+ points will continue to train in class v+ until their awaited debut. If you're not already in that class, your oc's goal is to get to there. It's extremely easy, so if you work hard i'm sure you'll get there in no time.

Evaluations will happen every month, on the 1st. One day each month I will write about your progress in Void, and you will have a mission to choose a song relating to the theme which is voted on a day before the evaluation starts. Based on your activity and points, that is how your performance will go.

Evaluations are the best place to earn points, but this is the place where you can lose them too. You can only lose them if you do not turn up to the evaluation period.
Of course there are exceptions, for instance if you're on a hiatus because of school, but please let me know beforehand or points will be deducted.

Also you have two strikes for missing evaluation. Only 2? This is because there aren't that many, so its not something that is high maintenance, you know?
So, if you miss one, you will get a reminder and a warning. If you miss the next one, your oc will go to the adoption centre so somebody else can take them on.

That concludes everything today! if you have any questions about this, as it is quite a lot of info to have at 1 time, please don't hesitate to ask!I dont bite, even though I probably sounded harsh with the rules

I dont bite, even though I probably sounded harsh with the rules. I just want to make sure everyone has a nice time <3

ask questions HERE