🩸› 🗒 ˖ ࣪ ─── ❛ 𝐕𝐎𝐈𝐃 𝐌𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐀. ❜ ༉‧₊

please view in dark mode for
the best experience.

please view in dark mode forthe best experience

✦ 。°˖

NEWS ARTICLE — 7 JUNE 2019
Void Media (브외드미디아) was established in 2015, and is originally a South Korean talent agency, but has multiple buildings in countries such as America along with Japan.

Void was founded by its two ceos, who go by the names of V and D. As of the present date (2019), their actual names have not been revealed to the public, and neither have their faces. There have been a lot of speculation as to who these two individuals are and what they look like, but no statements from the company itself has been published.

It is known for its extremely low acceptance rate, which is only 15%, despite the many trainees that sign up a year. It is even harder to book an audition, as you first have to send a sample video of your talents, then hope that the company reply. The company claim that they choose their future idols with immense care and consideration in order to provide top quality content and music for their future fans.

There is not much available online about Void Media, but the company is also known for it's positive training system. Trainees that have either formerly been with the agency, don't reveal much about the agency, but they have said that the training system is a lot better than most if not all companies within Korea, even the big three. Although it is tough to get in, it shows the effort made, and that is what matters to the company as a whole.

The last audition season for Void Media was 2 years ago in 2017, and only 30 trainees were successful out of
the 200 that even managed to get an audition. But recently Void have teased some new audition dates, and fans believe they are ready to debut some artists.

What do you think? Do you think that after 4 years they will finally debut some of their hidden trainees? Or perhaps some new ones? Let us know!

✦ 。°˖

NOTE — 7 JUNE 2023
Hi everyone, welcome to my first applyfic!! As you may have noticed, this starts off in 2019, but as we continue the af it will go into the present day :D

I think i'm going to do this applyfic a bit different to some others, such as how people stay active and interact with the story etc!! but please leave some suggestions too if you would like :))

I hope you're as excited as I am, and I would appreciate if you tag people you think would be interested in applying to the af,

tag 4+ people here to be accepted into Void Media!