Officer Jenny's Manectric walked over as people started to leave the ruin site for their jobs. "What about Bonnie and Clemont?" Officer Jenny looked down at the ground and said "They haven't been seen since the tower collapsed. When Meyer died they never really left the tower. Nothing has been found of their presence in the tower when it collapsed however."

I looked down at the ground pondering my emotions, sad and shocked, even a little mad. Bonnie and Clemont could be dead. No, don't think like that. Officer Jenny only had a mumbled voice in my state of mind. 

She shook her hand in front of my face and said "Ash, Ash."I blinked a few times and looked at Officer Jenny. "Are you alright Ash?" she asked sounding concerned. "I'm not sure, Officer Jenny," I said. 

"Ash there's a chance they are out there on another journey, like you did with them and Serena," she said trying to cheer me up. Yeah they could still be alive, wait did she say Serena. 

"Serena," I started "Do you know where or how Serena is?" Officer Jenny looked up in the air and wandered for a second. "The last time I saw Serena was on tv, when she was in the finals of the Pokemon Master Class competing against Miette. Unfortunately she lost for the second year in a row, Miette is still Kalos Queen. She sure got lucky that Aria stopped." 

Miette won Kalos Queen 4 years in a row. Serena must be super mad about it. "I did hear a rumor about Serena visiting Professor Sycamore and leaving without her pokemon about 2 years ago." Without her pokemon, there's no way Serena would ever leave Braixen, Pancham, and Sylveon. They helped her through so many problems we faced. I bet it was hard for her to give them up, if she did. I hope she didn't.

Through Officer Jenny's walkie-talkie there was a muffled voice "We need backup at Lumiose Bank, there is a robbery in progress." Jenny leaned her head down and talked into the device "On my way, come on Manectric," she started to run away but stopped and looked at me again. "I wish you well Ash, say hi to my cousins for me." I forced a smile and nodded to her. 

She rode away on her motorcycle and Manectric followed on foot. "I wonder why Serena gave up on her pokeon Pikachu," I said to my partner. " Pika, pika," it responded. " You're right we should go find out at Professor Sycamore's lab," I responded. 

I got up and ran towards the direction of Professor Sycamore's lab. I ran through alleys and even through some stores. Professor Sycamore's lab came into view, and I started to run even faster. 

The black gates were already open, I started to jog up the stone steps and up to the two wide oak doors. I opened them to find Professor Sycamore talking to a new trainer with a Fennekin, Chespin, and Froakie at his feet. The trainer was dressed in a red and white shirt, with a white unzipped long-sleeve jacket. He was also wearing black pants with a red line on each pant-sleeve. 

I heard him say um several times but didn't interrupt. Out of all people I knew how hard picking your first pokemon is. He looked at each one several times before finally deciding on Chespin. "Great choice, I wish you well on your journey," Professor Sycamore said. "Thanks Professor Sycamore," he responded. 

He turned around and looked at me with wide eyes "Woah your Ash Ketchum the two time pokemon world champion, I wanna be like you when I grow up!" he said. I smiled and blushed a little "Man, thanks. Good luck on your journey," I said. He quickly ran out the door to his mom across the street screaming "Mom, mom I just met Ash Ketchum!"

"Ash good to see you," said Professor Sycamore as his assistant, Sophie, led a dissapointed Froakie and Fennekin to the garden. "Hi, Professor Sycamore how are you?" Professor Sycamore looked at his clipboard and said "I'm doing good Ash, I'm assuming you have a question for me."