‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ 𝙘𝙝 1: 𝘼𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙚? ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒  "𝐚𝐦 𝐢 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐡𝐮𝐠𝐬"

☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

"𝐚𝐦 𝐢 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐡𝐮𝐠𝐬"

☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

"Oni-chan!?"

The small girl cried for the nth time this past few hour , her small steps craddled throughout the city in search of her siblings

"Umee!!-"

Like every other night one of them usually returned to the small suki to take care of her but today it was different , everything was different. she waited and waited till the moon went and the sun rose , but her siblings never returned . She cried for hours and hours trying to find her family only to realise she was left alone. She was just 4 and never understood why her siblings never returned that night , why she was left alone with all the monstrous humans who tried to take advantage of her , wasn't she just a child. She asked for help , she cried , she screamed but no one not even a single human glanced towards her , to help her .

She roamed barefoot the whole city , just having one question. Where were her brother and sister? What happened with them? People told her they left her , but suki knew her siblings could never. She just knew . She continued to search for the whole day knowing she would find the end to her confusion and would finally be reunited with her siblings.
Not knowing few eyes were observing her movements since many hours
"So that your little sister?"
The rainbow colour eyed demon said as two demons behind him got teary eyed seeing their only sister crying and trying to find them in this burning sun , as much as they wanted to scoop her in their arms and protect her , tell her she is safe and they are here . They cannot, not untill the sun went down. And they would take her with them, away from all these monsters and mess.

"She is cute what a pity she have to go through this" douma said as he continued watching the small child crying in the daylight.

(Night time)

"Where are they" suki said as she sat defeatingly near the lake , while small pools of tears started falling from her eyes. She felt scared, abandoned. She was all alone, she missed her siblings she missed how ume always stood up for her , she missed how gyu always made her hairs.
She held her head in her hands as she cried and cried until a hand patted her head. She slowly raised her head to meet those similar features.

"Gyu-" she slowly cried out . As the taller demon nodded. Suki hugged him immediately not caring how different he looked, how his eyes were now yellow and how he grew in size. She looked at his back to meet with a beautiful lady standing there she recognised her immediately as she ran to her and hugged her.

"Umee- i missed you" she said while tear stained the older sister's shoulder. She hugged her back as if they have been away from years. They were having their moment only to be interrupted by the older demon

"Am i not getting any hugs?" Douma said as he swiftly stealed the small girl from the white coloured demon before she could've even reacted . The rainbow colour eyed demon held the small fragile baby in his hand , he found her amusing , ...cute maybe it wasn't a mistake to make these siblings demon atleast he met with this small girl. Douma was staring at her when he felt small hands trying to cover his chest , she was trying to hug him but her hands were too short yet it felt nice , he became a demon because he was bored , nothing intrested him, nothing ever felt right or good to him . But this , this kid and her hug rose something inside him , a warm sun like feeling but he wasn't pained he actually felt good , as if he was loved and was not alone . Now he gets why the demon sibling cried all day. if a single hug did this much to him the siblings raised her ofcourse it was justifiable to protect her from everything and cover her from all the hardship. Hate to admit but mybe he won't kill this kid yet. Maybe just maybe he might let go this time.

While he was lost in his thoughts the girl tried to touch his fangs

"Are they real?" She asked as her head titled a bit making her look cute in his perspective. The demon laughed at the innocence of the small child. He nodded as he turned his attention towards the sibling demons before him. After turning each of them into demons the siblings told him their only wish, was to end the whole Village, kill every one of them who ever mistreated them , they wanted revenge and douma was more happy to help them, but there was a problem while they go on a killing spree who would look after their small sister that's where douma come in between again. He agreed to just tolerate her for a single night(trust me he had plans of making suki a demon)
But after meeting her maybe the night won't be enough, he liked her hug and the small girl interested him. He signalled the demon duo to leave as they left after explaining that they have some work to do to the younger child, which she nonchantly believed.

Suki was now left with the older demon as they sat by the lake shore listening to the small girl talk about her siblings, douma loved how her expression changed everytime she tried to explain him, how her small hands tried to enhance her details which made her look even cuter. Douma also told her about many stories he experienced of course all of them were censored. They talked for hours and hours unknown to the chaos happening in the city behind them.
But for the first he didn't care.

Douma didn't know how he was killing humans 24 hours before and now he is craddling a human child in his arms . Suki slept in his arms as he moved her back and forth. While he noticed her feature she would surely grow into a fine lady someday maybe, she had long lashes while her skin shined like porcelain , her cheeks were flushed and her lips were cherry red , her hairs covered half of her face which douma slipped one or few locks behind her ears. He looked at her lovingly, not knowing this feeling but he just knew she wasn't like other humans , she listened to him and understood him , she gave best hugs it was proved.

While he was lost in his small world few demons crawed behind him being attracted to the small baby in his hands not noticing the presence of upper moon 6. They moved towards them sneakingly as douma turned towards them , their eyes met as they clearly saw upper moon 6 written on it, they felt the rage increasing in douma , yes they knew they fucked up . Douma moved his fingers as the demons were slatthered before him trying to speak but couldn't because of the pain. The rainbow colour eyed demon lowered himself as he actioned a finger on his lips indicating to keep quiet as he moved his fingers through the small suki's head , helding her close to him protectively while he moved towards another destination ofcourse he didn't wanted to scare the small child away with blood what if she would've hated him, can't take any risks.
As He moved throughout the entire night craddling the small baby while till the end of night the demon duo returned with whole city scattered behind them.

// Word count: 1280//
// If u like it pls vote and comment//
// Constructive criticism is welcome //
// Also request are open//
// Thank you//
<3