ariellairwin added to her story

I laugh a little at the post. Trying to keep it down to not raise suspicion. His phone buzzes and he picks it up, looking at the notification then sending me a questioning look.

"You have my notifications on!" I shout excitedly. I like knowing at least one person cares about what I post.

"Of course I do, don't you have mine on?" He asks, not looking up from his phone.

I pause for a moment. I do not. I don't get to respond because he's shoving his phone screen my way.

"This is such a bad picture! And you were mad at Danny!" His reaction causes me to laugh hard, like almost falling over laughing.

"You don't even look bad! You're very photogenic." I say once I somewhat recover from my previous state.

"You don't have my notifications on!" I'm not laughing anymore. Now I'm just plain confused.

I raise a brow in question before checking my phone. He also posted on his story.

"No now this is wrong! This is worse than what Daniel posted!" He's the one who gets to laugh again

"You're very photogenic!" He mocks my earlier words.

"No you're photogenic. I just look literally crazy and like I've had 17 drinks!" This only makes him laugh harder.

"You've been added to the hit list with Danny." My attempt at being threatening fails miserably, based on the way Rocky only seems to laugh even more than before.

He's able to collect himself in a few moments time. "Was it funny?" The sarcastic comment appears to make him almost laugh again, but he contains it and answers back with a straight faced,

"Yes."

-☆-

"I saw what Rocky posted on his story." George, who is wearing a larger t-shirt and blue pajama pants, is leaned up against the doorframe of my bathroom while I tie my hair back into braids. My hair is quite long so it's easier to do basically everything when it's out of my face.

He came over to my room this time. I challenged him to a game of Mario Kart.

"Oh my god no. It was so bad!" I complain through the rubber band held by my front teeth.

"No, it wasn't bad. It was cute actually."

I look at his face through the mirror to see if he's joking. He isn't. He has a genuine smile on his face.

"Whatever, let's play!" I roll my eyes at him, tying off the braid and jumping past him to set up the switch.

"Do you carry a Nintendo switch with you everywhere you go?" He asks the question with an almost insulting tone.

"Yes, I do. I get bored, don't judge. How else did you think we would play Mario Kart?" I hand him the player two controller and sit on the edge of the bed, the switch on the tv stand in front of us.

"Our phones?" He shrugs, joining me on the end of the bed.

"No. Now choose a character so I can judge your entire life based off of it." He gives me a crazy sort of look. "I'm kidding! But hurry up." He laughs, shaking his head.

Im winning halfway through the first track, and George decides it's a great idea to cover my eyes so I can't see.

"No! George stop!" I can hear him laughing as I'm trying to pull his hand away. He drops it after a few seconds. "No! Now I'm in 8th!"

"Yeah but I'm in first." I can practically hear the smirk on his face through his words.

"Oh you cheat!" I reach over and take the controller from his hands, then throw it behind me.

"Hey!" He grabs the controller from my hand and copies my earlier movements, also throwing the controller behind him.

We both race for our controllers at the same time, he accidentally hits me in the face and we both stop. I cover the side of my head he hit with my hand, laughing slightly.

"Oh my god! Are you crying? I'm so sorry I didn't mean to hit you! Are you okay?" He's close to me now. One of his hands is wrapped around my arm that's covering my face.

"Yes I'm fine I'm laughing not crying!" I remove my hand from my face, and his hand slides down to meet mine as I fall into his lap from laughing too hard.

Lifting my head up seconds later, I look to the screen. "We both lost." I turn back to George and I can feel the huge smile on my face.

His face is slightly red and it's only then I realize his hand is still in mine.

I get up off the bed to subtly undo our attached hands.

"Want to play again?" I ask him picking up the switch.

"Better not. It's getting late and you know we have to race tomorrow." He stands up from the bed and makes his way towards the door. "Thank you for the game, though." He says when he reaches the exit.

"Course, the least I can do considering you did watch La La Land with me." He smiles wide at that.

"Goodnight. And good luck with your race tomorrow."

"Yeah, good luck to you too." I nod and mirror the large smile still displayed on his face.

(1404)

————————————

A/N - any thoughts? Pls leave any and all criticism so I can improve on this story.

ALSO 600 READS??? OMG THANK YOU???