Part 1:

Today Lan Wangji was sent by his father, the king Lan Qing hungjun, to pay a visit to the yunmeng king Jiang Fengmian as the king wants to ask for Jiang Fengmian's son hand in marriage. Qing hungjun wants his son to spend some time with Jiang Fengmian'son Jiang Cheng so that they could understand each other as in future they are gonna be together.

Lan Wangji is the second prince of Gusu. He is famous as 'The stoic prince' among the people. He has a cold personality. Besides he has a hot temper. No body dares to mess up with him. He's the general of Gusu army also. Gusu army is under his control.

Lan Wangji's elder brother Lan Xichen has been declared as the crown prince. Lan Xichen has married the princess of Jin sect, Jin mianmian.

----

Lan Wangji, the second prince of Gusu, wearing white and light blue colored clothes, forehead ribbon on his forehead, expressionless face, carrying a cold aura, was going through the yunmeng streets riding his horse. His soldiers were following him. Yunmeng streets were quite lively as compared to Gusu. The whether was also warm as compared to Gusu.

Suddenly everyone went quiet. Lan Wangji sensed that something is gonna happen. He told his soldiers to be alert.

Suddenly fire crackers started exploding near the horse on which Lan Wangji was sitting. Lan Wangji's horse galloped. Lan Wangji was about to fall but he steadied himself using his spiritual energy.

Lan Wangji shot a death glare to the people around. The people started shivering feeling Lan Wangji's murderous glare.

Wangji turned his gaze to a direction from where a loud laughter could be heard.

Wangji narrowed his eyes and saw a person wearing black and red silk robes coming towards him riding a horse, red ribbon tied in his hair, with a cunning smile plastered on his face.

Wangji coldly asked, "Is this all done by you?"

That person laughed loudly and said, "obviously....Yes. I did it because I wanted to see your reaction. As I have heard that second prince Lan always carries an expressionless face. And boom....my plan worked....you're giving an annoying expression now".

Wangji angrily said, "How dare you insult a Lan prince like this? Who are you?"

Wei Wuxian smiled and said, "I ? I'm the third prince Wei Wuxian of yunmeng Jiang sect. This is my sect and I can do whatever I wish. No one can stop me. Not even you".

Wangji, "You're quite arrogant I see. Is this the way a prince should act? Is this how your sect receive their guests?"

Wei Wuxian angrily said, "Second prince Lan! Be in your limits. Don't forget that you are in our territory. And it's my life and my choice, how to act, it doesn't concern you".

Wangji, "this arrogance of yours will doom you one day. Mark my words. And last and important line.... You don't deserve the prince title".

Hearing this Wei Wuxian got more angry. Before he could say something else the Jiang soldiers came there to receive Second prince Lan Wangji.

The head of Jiang soldiers apologized for arriving late to receive second prince Lan.

Wei Ying rolled his eyes and left from there. Lan Wangji's mood was fully spoiled, all thanks to that brat Wei Wuxian. Wangji started following the Jiang soldiers carrying his usual stoic self.

----

Wei Wuxian was sitting in his room. A maid was combing his hair.

Wei Wuxian arrogantly asked, "Hey weakling! Do you know why the second Lan prince has visited?"