Chapter 16

Griffin's POV :

I've been missing for days now. I'm really not doing okay. I think I've gone crazy. I haven't, eaten, showered, drank anything, changed because I stink, or seen Billy. I miss Billy.

I should've never left him. I should've told him about Xavier and Karl. I should've let him handle it all. I should've never lied to him. I cried thinking about Billy until Al entered.

" Hey. Why are you crying, beautiful? " Al spoke. I got disgusted by the word                "beautiful ". " don't call me that... " I talked back. " I can and will call you whatever I want. " He said.

He tried touching my face with his hand until I grabbed his hand and bit it harshly, causing it to bleed. Al screamed in pain and fell to his knees. " You fucking bitch! " he said.

I ran until I felt sharp pain in my ankle. I turned and saw scissors stabbed in me.
I screamed in pain and took out the scissors from my leg and cut his neck making him yell.

I opened the door to upstairs and went to the kitchen and grabbed a knife that was on the counter. Al ran upstairs, ready to hurt me until he saw the knife in my hands. " Hey, now. Put it down. "

" we don't want anyone getting hurt, do we? " He said. " I pointed the knife at him. " Go away before I stab you. " I talked.  He laughed, " you wouldn't. " I ran up to him and stabbed his neck.

Al fell onto the floor, him coughing blood and bleeding from his neck. He looked at me in anger. I quickly limped-ran out the house door. I didn't know where to go right now.

I limped across a sidewalk with a lot of people on it. I saw some people pointing at me, looking at me in shock, and mumbling something.  I really want to get to Billy. I REALLY NEED to get to Billy.

Billy's POV :

I was scrolling through my tiktok for you page until I saw a video posted a few minutes ago. I SAW GRIFFIN. THEY HAD GRIFFIN. I quickly jumped up and ran outside to the place the video showed.

I heard Bianca yell, " Where are you going!? " but I ignored her. I saw a crowd of people and tried to get through them to see Griffin. Him, my Griffin. " GRIFFIN!!! " I yelled. I got a few stares but I didn't care.

I continued yelled until I reached him. We made eye contact and he smiled and ran up to me, so did I. I quickly hugged,carried him. " I'm sorry!! " Griffin cried. " NO! IM SORRY FOR YELLING AT YOU!! " I also cried.

" I missed you so much. " he cried. " so did I, baby. " I mumbled. The police came up to me and tried to get Griffin away from me. " No- wait!! " I yelled but they just took him to the ambulance.

I saw Bianca and told her to take me to the hospital without letting her say a word to me. She quickly nodded and we went in her car. We got the hospital and I tried to go see Griffin but the nurses stopped me.

" please!! That's my boyfriend!! Let me in!!! " I yelled loudly while crying.  " I'm sorry, young man. We can't let you in. " a nurse told me and blocked the hospital room door.

Bianca grabbed me and pulled me back. " they'll let us in soon. " I lied down on the ground looking at the ceiling. They were taking to long and I was getting sleepy. I felt my eyes shut.

( morninggggggggggggggggggggggg )

I woke up because I felt someone shaking me. I opened my eyes and saw Bianca. " wake up!! " she kicked me. " what??? " I yawned loudly, forgetting I was in a hospital and I got a few stares.

" they said we can go see Griffin.  " " THEY DID!?!?! " I jumped up and ran to the room. I saw Griffin on the hospital bed. He had a cast on his leg. " wait. What happened to your leg!? " I worried.

" the stupid grabber stabbed my leg with  scissors. " he said. " I'm so proud of you for escaping.  I've missed you so fucking much. " I smiled. " I smiled. " me too. " Griffin leaned in to kiss me. We were about to kiss until Bianca, doctors, and nurses came in the room.

They saw us and quickly exited the room. We both looked at each other and laughed.

___________________________

this is so bad I have no ideas 😕