Chapter 10

CREDITS TO POOKIE tonight464865
_______________________________________

I randomly woke up feeling so tired. I looked around the room and everyone was gone. I heard talking downstairs.

I yawned and was about to get up from the mattress until I felt hands around my waist.

I turned around and saw Billy staring at me. " stay , please? " Billy asked me.  I lied back down, facing Billy's face.

He hugged me tightly and closed his eyes, trying to go back to sleep.

" come on billy, let's get up. It's like.... " I turned my head a bit to look at the clock on Robin's bedroom wall.  " 10 AM... " I continued with a surprised face.

dang I was so sleepy from last night.

" billy!! " I tried to get him off me. He held me tighter. We were basically fighting each other, until Billy flipped on top of me.

LIKE, FACING ME.

example :

( IDK HOW TO EXPLAIN IT

( IDK HOW TO EXPLAIN IT.... )

I felt my face turn warm. I saw Billy's face was also red. I didn't know what to do. I looked at his eyes then at his lips. His pink soft lips.

I wanted to kiss him so bad. But this would be embarrassing if it was all a joke. I slowly leaned and kissed him.

I felt him smile into the kiss. This kiss turned into a whole make-out session. He picked me up and placed me onto his lap. ( not smut. ( angrey ) )

BILLAY POV :

FINALLY.

I placed one of my hands Griffin's cheek and the other one on his thigh. I squeezed his thigh , causing him to moan LOUDLY.

With that , my tongue explored his whole mouth. We broke the kiss and I started kissing his neck.

I started biting , kissing , and sucking a spot on his neck. Griffin let LOUD moans out , obviously loud enough for the others to hear us.

After that , we heard people stomping up the stairs. Griffin quickly got off me. They all ran into the room.

" What the fuck were yall doing!? " Vance yelled. " uh.. nothing! " griffin mumbled.  " nothing? " Finney giggled.

" Your hair is all messed up and you have a hickey on your neck. " he continued.  He looked over to me.

Is his hickey that noticeable?

" u-uhm... " He stuttered nervously.  Vance , Robin , and Finney stood by the door , waiting for an answer.

" We were making out. " I chuckled. " BILLY! " Griffin shouted in shock. He probably thought I wouldn't admit it.

Robin and Vance just looked at me with a big grin on their face. " I knew they were going to be together one day. " Robin chuckled.

I giggled and saw that Griffin was covering his red face with him hands. After that, we all went to buy snacks at the grab'n'go.

Vance obviously played pinball while we looked for snacks. I got Takis and some Coca-Cola and Griffin got cheeseballs and Caprisuns.

Robin also got Takis and a Jarrito and cheerios and orange soda for Vance. ( Weird combination, right? ) Finney got skittles and water. ( gay )

Me and Robin were talking while Finney and Griffin went to the washroom.  We turned and saw Vance and some boy talking. 

I realized that the boy was Bruce Yamada. Also known as " The Golden Boy. ".

I looked over to Robin and he was smiling.  " Why is Bruce with Vance? " I questioned.  " I don't know, but Bruce is Vance's crush." he whispered.

I nodded and looked back at Vance who was currently kissing Bruce. My jaw dropped in shock. " F@ggot!! " Robin jokingly screamed to Vance.

Vance looked over to Robin and flipped him off. Bruce just giggled.  We all payed for our snacks and walked back home. Damn, I love my life.

( pretend they're boys

( pretend they're boys.)