Chapter 1

Griffin's POV :

Everyday , Billy and his goons are there to bully me. I never did anything to them. Why couldn't it be someone else? Why me?

I got up from my bed. I haven't slept in hours because I've been thinking about Billy. I got grey sweatpants and a grey long sleeve-shirt.

I got my backpack and left without eating. I don't feel like eating anything anymore.

I left my house and walked to school. After a while , I saw Billy and his goons.

I backed away from them , trying to escape from them. Then one of his friends looked at me and said ,
" Hey , F@ggot ".

They all turned to look at me and started walking towards me. I turned and ran as fast as I could.

I entered a alleyway , thinking I was safe. I was about exit from the opposite side until they popped up.

They pushed me onto the floor , they punched me , kicked me , elbowed me , slapped me. They wouldn't stop. I wish I was dead. I don't want to be alive anymore.

__________________________

They left bruises all over my body. I couldn't get up. There was pain everywhere. I cried.

I finally got up and walked to school.

" You're late , Mr.Stagg. " my teacher said. The whole class started at me in shocked . Then the teacher looked at me.

" Griffin , are you okay?! " The teacher ran to me. I nodded but he just dragged me to nurse's office.

Billy's POV :

I don't know why I bully Griffin.

Why do I have to let my anger out on this boy.

He's a kind , loving , pretty boy.

After my friends finished beating him up , we all went to class. I sat down on my seat. I waited for Griffin to come in.

He came into the classroom with bruises everywhere his body , plus blood staining his clothes.

Everyone was shocked. 

" You're late , Mr.Stagg. " our teacher said.  Then the teacher looked at him.

" Griffin , are you okay?! " The teacher ran to Griffin. He just dragged him to nurse's office.

I wanted to run to Griffin , apologize to him , tell him I'm sorry , and kiss him.

Everyone turned to look at me , knowing it was me.

" What? " I glared at them. They quickly looked away in fear. I'm popular here for bullying people and I'm also a Paperboy.

Griffin's POV :

I had to sit in the nurse's office for hours because they called my parents pick me up , but they didn't want to.

Then , the called the ambulance to take me to the hospital.  Did they really hurt me that bad?

I don't want to go the hospital tho...

I looked around and saw a open window. I smirked and got up , trying to be sneaky.

I quietly jumped out the window and ran. I'm never going back here.