Conclusion Part I

Start from the beginning

"Has she mentioned any of her plans after your deal?"

I tried to remember. "We haven't really talked about what we'd do. We avoided the whole separation topic throughout our deal."

"Damn!" Jaz cursed. She sat properly while I just laid on my bed.

I closed my eyes and visualized Cassidy. Her adorable smile... her mischievous eyes... Oh god. Then I remembered the time we went to the beach. Her bikini...

My eyes snapped open and found Jaz smirking at me. "Were you even listening?" She asked. "Or were you too busy fantasizing about Cassidy?"

My face heated up and I cleared my throat. "Sorry."

"Yeah." She rolled her eyes and laughed. "So, like I was saying... Cassidy must still have contact to at least one person in this city."

I nodded. "But who?"

"I hate not knowing anything." Jaz admitted. "I'm worse than Jon Snow."

"Me too." I ran my fingers through my hair. "Where can she be? The world is too wide to look for a single person."

"Maybe we should just sleep on it." She suggested.

That may be the best idea. It's already late in the evening. And we haven't had any decent sleep. Mostly me.

I nodded. "Sorry I'm dragging you into this, Jazzy. This should've been my problem."

She smiled at me and shrugged. "I'm your bestfriend. It's like my duty to suffer with you." She laughed softly. "And besides, you'd do the same with me."

"That I'd do." I smiled.

.

.

My dreams were full of dazzling, blue eyes and red hair. And there were soft, pink lips. Those lips... they just compelled me to come closer and indulge myself. But everytime I take a step forward, the person seemed to be going farther away. Until I started to run, desperately running towards the mysteriously beautiful person. And then I fell. I fell into a dark, bottomless pit.

I woke up suddenly, my body jerking. One word came out of my lips.

"London."

**************************************

.

Cassidy:

A deep sigh went out of my dry, plump lips. Papers. Papers everywhere. Papers stacked higher than me, paper stacked everywhere I see.

Okay, I may have exaggerated a bit. It was only a few stacks of three-inch paperworks on my desk. I think I'm going to spend another lonely night here in my office.

But papers are good. Papers keep me busy. Papers help me forget my sorrows and woes. It's better than booze, trust me.

Booze destroys your liver, dries up your brain, and gives you a terrible hangover. Paperworks, however, makes you productive.

Who am I kidding?

I'm fucking miserable.

I only cry about every five seconds, and I've only lost about 8 pounds. I've developed insomnia, and I'm pretty much close to dying.

No, not really.

But I wish I would. It's easier just closing your eyes and finally making the pain go away. If only I could do that. But I have 17,503 people working for me throughout this country. It sucks being boss.

I picked up the phone with weak hands and a voice with an adorable cockney accent reached my ears.

"Hello Miss Cassidy. You rang?"

"Uhhh... can you have someone give me water?"

"Sure Ma'am. What kind do you want? We have purified, distilled, tap, flavo-"

I chuckled. "Any would do. Okay, thanks."

A few seconds after I hung the phone up, It started to ring. I groaned. Only the most important business clients gets my office number. And honestly, I'm not in the mood to talk to some rich, snobbish bastard. But I picked it up anyway.

"This is CEO Cassidy Williams."

A smooth, honey voice answered. "Cassidy! Baby!"

I grinned. "Mama! I miss you."

"Cass, when are you gonna stop this little temper tantrum? London is too far. Your Papa and I are slowly slipping into depression..."

I rolled my eyes. Mama has always been the drama queen. "Mama, I think I'm gonna stay here a while longer." I answered in a soft voice. "Besides, I'm only just a plane trip away."

"You know, going away won't make the pain stop or hurt less."

I paused, a little surprised by her straightforwardness, but then I sighed. "I know. But I promised her, Mama..." My voice broke as my eyes started to moisten.

"Don't cry, Honey. Sandra visited us a few days ago."

As if by instinct, my heart started to race just from hearing her name.

"S-she did? What d-did she want?" I couldn't help but stutter. My whole body just came alive.

"She was looking for you."

I think my heart just beat right out of my chest. I was speechless for some moment, my mind overthinking and making up scenarios about why would my Princess be looking for me.

"Cassy? Darling?"

What could she probably want? Maybe I have something of hers I have yet to return or something. FedEx was invented for a reason, though.

I internally gasped.

.
Could it be?

.

Nooooo...

.

But what if it is?

.
No, it really couldn't be that. Sandra can't possibly be looking for me to make up.

.
.
.

Can she?

"Cassidy Alessandra Williams!"

I cringed at hearing my full name. "Yes Mama?"

"Listen to me for a while. Sandra is looking for you, but we refused to tell her where you are because your Papa and I respect your decision. But I'm telling you, honey, this is not how an a grown woman resolves her problems."

I groaned. "But Mama, I have to stay away from her."

"Why?" She demanded.

"Because that is what she wanted. She turned me down, Mama." My voice broke. Thinking about that moment still breaks my heart into micropieces.

"Cassidy, darling, forgive me. But for someone so smart, you sure are stupid."

Ouch. Okay, coming from my mom, it did hurt a bit.

"Honey, if Sandra still wants you to stay away, why would she be looking for you?"

I paused.

Damn.

What is wrong with me?

"So, darling, what are you going to do now?" Mama asked.

With a determined voice, I answered.

"I'm going to get the love of my life."

_________________________________________________________________________

Okay. I was a bit rude last chapter. :3 Sorry. But really, it doesn't need to be April Fool's day to prank anyone. Lol. I apologize with all my heart and body. xD

Thanks for reading! There may be two more chapters left. (I keep thinking of so maaaaany ideas to add)

-Nyca♥

PS: It's #PrideMonth! (or that's what I heard) I'm gonna celebrate by working my ass off to update all of my stories. What kind of celebration is that?