2nd Chapter: delusion

Kim's POV:
Chay is really cute sleeping tbh, I really like him but I know that I can't be with him. It's really complicated, I'm 3 years older than him and his brother is my brother's boyfriend. I didn't realize that I was staring at him.

He was dead sleep, so I picked him up and took him to his bedroom.....well I assumed that it was his bedroom, it had a lot of music posters and surprisingly a lot of my photos and posters. I blushed at the fact that he has my photos in his room. When I was looking around I saw a opened book on his desk, I assumed it was his diary. When I looked closer I saw my photo so I had to check it out. I read what was written underneath the photo with red pen and lots of hearts around it.

God how much I love him, his smile, his hair, his eyes, the way he smells, dresses, talks and the fact that he's always kind. I always dream about him, about how great his body must be, whenever I forget about something he's never mad at me or anything. He's just perfect. But sadly he'll never love someone like me right? He's famous and handsome so I'm sure he has already a girlfriend or a boyfriend. I know that he's 3 years older than me but, being fucked by someone older must feel nice.

I was speechless, because Chay seemed so innocent, but turns out that he's doing some stuff I shouldn't know about. I kept reading his diary

God how much I love him. I'm masturbating to his photo, maybe there's something wrong with me but he's so cute and sexy at the same time. I don't know what to do. I really want him to fuck me. No one knows about my obsession except my therapist and this stupid diary, she told me to write everything that's on my mind so I'm doing just that. I'm maybe delusional, I can't take this pain anymore.

God he is obsessed with me, so am I. This is fucked up, I shouldn't get boner by just looking at him. It hurts that we can't be together. I went to the bathroom to handle myself. When I came back Chay was already awake ,,did I woke you up?" I said kind of embarrassed, thinking what if he heard me? Turns out that he just woke up from a nightmare. I comforted him, as he cried in my shoulder. When he stopped crying, we talked for a bit. It was getting dark so I went home.

Finally at home I ate prepared food from my Cook. After I ate I showered, brushed my teeth and went to sleep thinking about Chat's diary. I had a dream about hugging him till we both fell asleep

I really appreciate him in my life

I really appreciate him in my life. He's really sweet and caring. God knows how obsessed with him I am.

When I woke up it was 7:36am. I sighed ,,God why do I always wake up early!" I screamed. I showered and went to the kitchen ready to eat another delicious breakfast. I smiled while thinking about him, the only one Porchay. He made me crazy. I know I talk about him all day but I just can't help it.

I didn't feel like working today and went to see my brothers and father. Tankhun always hugs me when he sees me ,, hi Kim what are you doing here?" Tankhun asked ,,just stopped by to see my brothers." I answered smiling. Tankhun dragged me into his room, we talked for a bit. When suddenly my phone left a notification. It was Chay, he texted me asking how am I doing. I smiled at my phone ,,aww I know that look, tell me who's the lucky girl or a guy??" He asked ,,no one." I said placing my phone on the table ,, it's clearly someone, when you're that much blushing." Tankhun said. He got me there ,, alright, alright. I'll tell you......well he's.... he's Porsche's little brother Porchay and there's a problem." I said ,,what problem?" Tankhun asked ,, he's 3 years younger than me." I looked do devastated ,,so..? It's just 3 years." Bruh I couldn't believe what was my brother saying ,,yeah 3 fucking years." I say ,,well what else you got?" He asked ,,well I may have or may have not read his diary...and I found something about me." I say started to feel embarrassed ,,tell me more." I love how my brother is always listening to me ,, I found out that he has wet dreams about me and that he's literally obsessed with me." Tankhun smirked ,,well that's good isn't it?" Tankhun said. He wasn't wrong, but he also wasn't right, Chay is still a baby and I don't want to risk his life by being with me ,, well it was a good talk but I have to go now bye Tank." He hugged me and I went home thinking about what should I do.

______________________________
Sorry if you guys waited long