1st Chapter: obsession

As always my friends were arguing. I always and I mean always need to settle them down ,,guys stop fighting." I screamed ,,ok Porchay." One of my friends said. I'm Porchay I'm 18 years old and I still go to school.

I got hungry so I went home saying my goodbyes to my friends ,,bye guys." When I left they send me pictures of me, they're always doing that and it's pretty annoying, but I always laugh at them. They send me this photo we took few weeks ago.

God how I hate them, just kidding I love them all

God how I hate them, just kidding I love them all. When I finally got home I ate leftovers in the fridge. My brother left me at home he went to work, but at least he texts me back......well not anymore but he's still my brother. He never told me what is his work tho and it bothers me a lot tbh. I sighed ,,at least I have a guitar lesson." That was the only thing that was in my mind the whole day since I woke up. I kinda have a little crush on my tutor his name is Kim and he's also 21 years old and tall, cute, hot, sexy, adorable and.......God I'm doing that again.

When I finally arrived at the studio Kim was already waiting for me ,,hi." I say smiling ,,hi Porchay ready for today? Also did you bring the song that I asked you to do?" I froze in place I was thinking so much about having a lesson I completely forgot ,,oh I'm so sorry Kim I forgot that I had to do that." I say completely embarrassed ,,no it's ok, it does make sense, you have school hang out with friends and study." I smiled at his response almost blushed.

I had a great time as always. I finally went home, I ate some ramen and sat on the couch ,,ahh what should I do." I tell myself. I opened my phone and went to my gallery, only one photo caught my eye.

 I opened my phone and went to my gallery, only one photo caught my eye

Me and Kim took this photo a few days ago. I smiled at the picture, I didn't even realize that I was staring at the picture for god damn 10 minutes. I went to my room laying on my bed, I watched some videos on yt and finally fell asleep.

I woke up to find myself in a different room ,,where am I?" I asked myself ,,be quiet baby." I heard familiar voice say. Fuck, it was fucking Kim ,,what am I doing here?" I asked ,,I said be quiet." Kim said coming closer and closer ,,w-what are you doing?" He came closer kissing me ,,I told you to be quiet." He says once again, his words were followed by a gentle kiss on my lips, continuing down my neck. He took my and his shirt off and started to kiss my whole body, I could feel myself getting hard ,,ah~" a little moan escapes my mouth as he sucked on my nipple. He was taking off the rest of my clothes until I was completely naked. He took my member in his hand stroking it upwards and downwards ,,ah~" another moan escaped my mouth ,,you like that? Huh?" He says going faster ,,ye-yes~" I tried to say clearly, wich I couldn't because of his hand going fast ,,ah~" I moaned ,,so needy for me, baby?" I nodded blushing at the baby. I could feel that I'll cum any second now. Without a warning I came on my chest and a little in his hand, followed by loud moan.

I opened my eyes realizing that it was just a dream and found cum on my chest ,,oh fuck." I cursed. I was sweating so I took a shower. After I took shower I went downstairs to the kitchen ,,OY." I screamed seeing Porsche and Kim siting in the livingroom ,,what are you doing here?" I asked ,,living here?" Porsche said ,,no shit sherlock. I know you live here I was asking Kim." I said still confused what the fuck was he doing here ,,language Chay." Porsche said pointing at me ,,I wanted to stop by. I did ring on the bell but no one answered, and then Porsche came here and let me in." Kim says with his adorable smile ,,oh ok."

We talked for a bit but then Porshe needed to go back to his work ,,when will you come back?" I asked ,, I don't know maybe next month?" He said, it made me a little sad tbh he was never home ,,oh ok then, bye." I said with shaking voice. He left me and Kim alone, I felt tears in my eyes but I was happy that me and Kim were alone. I wiped my tears and smiled at Kim ,,you okay Chay?" I was shocked at the nickname bc noone other than Porsche never called me that ,,yea" I said completely lying, suddenly the dream came to my mind. I started blushing ,,do-do you want to watch a movie?" I asked he nodded.

We watched a movie with closed curtains and sitting on the couch. I was super close to Kim, sometimes our hands touched and when we realized it we immediately backed away. I was blushing so hard.

After sometime in the movie I felt sleepy so I closed my eyes. I felt a hand going through my hair, so I smiled putting my head on Kim's shoulder.
_____________________________

I HOPE IT'S NOT CONFUSING