Meeting David Q. Dawson and Basil of Baker Street

Начните с самого начала

"I'm afraid it is. He's not here at the moment, but you're welcome to come in and wait" the housekeeper says and then Dawson says "Oh, I-I don’t want to impose. It’s just… the girl and young lady" and gestures towards his side, but Olivia and Audrey weren't there and they looked around until Dawson and the housekeeper look inside and sees Olivia is already seated by the fireplace examining a magnifying glass with interest while Audrey stands beside her watching with a soft smile. "Oh my! You poor dears!" the housekeeper exclaims as she tossed the stuff into Dawson's arms and rushes to Olivia and Audrey's side. "You must be chilled to the bone!" she said and takes off Olivia and Audrey's hat and wrings them dry and then removes Olivia's scarf. "Oh, but I know just the thing. Let me fetch you a pot of tea and some of my fresh cheese crumpets" the housekeepers says and then Audrey thanks her by saying "Thank you so much Miss. I'm grateful that you're letting us stay here" and the housekeeper smiles and says "Well of course, my dear. You can stay here as long as you need too" and placed a gentle touch on Audrey's shoulder.

"Oh right! Where are my manners? My name is Audrey and that's Olivia" Audrey says as she looks back at Olivia, who waves. "What lovely names. I'm Mrs. Judson" the housekeeper known as Mrs. Judson says as she and Audrey shook hands and Mrs. Judson smiles before rushing to the kitchen and shuts the door. Then Audrey takes off her coat and hangs it up as she and Olivia looks around the room and saw a chemistry set as a small propeller is operating a bellow, and attached to that are several cigarettes and a pipe, all of which are puffing. Both Audrey and Olivia looked amazed as on another table, four different pairs of shoes are being turned in a circular motion, first being brushed with black paint, and then setting a print on a stack of paper.

'Wow! I haven't even met this Basil yet... He seems to be a genius' Audrey thought to herself as Dawson hangs up his coat, but then a triumphant voice was heard from outside.

"Ah-ha! The villain's slipped this time! I shall have him!"

The door bursts open to reveal a large pale mouse dressed in chinese robes as he smiles triumphantly with a gun in his hand as lightning strikes. Audrey's eyes widen in shock as she was startled while Dawson looked petrified as the mouse bursts inside, rushing towards one of the many tables as he shouts "Out of my way! Out of my way!".

"I say, who-" Dawson starts to say until his question was cut short as the mouse's hat is thrown directly on his own head, he takes it off and addresses the mouse once more "Who are you?".

"What?" the mouse says and pauses and turns to Dawson "Oh?" and then he reaches up and pulls off what turns out to be a rubber mask and revealed to be a male mouse with light brown fur and a sand-like color on the muzzle and he introduced himself as he says formally "Basil of Baker Street, my good fellow".

Audrey looked surprised and stunned to see him and then she starts having a weird feeling inside her as she felt her cheeks warmed up at the site of Basil. 'W-Woah. He's actually kinda... handsome' Audrey thought to herself and Basil smiles at Dawson's confused stare, then he pulls a tab on his robe which lets air escape to reveal his slender form, surprising Dawson even more. Audrey felt her face got even warmer at this while Olivia on the other hand is relieved to see him and gets off the chair as she starts to say "Mr. Basil! I need your help, and I-".